Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:32 am

Tyrone prefers sprite. Old Crystal Pepsi does give Tyrone a tummyache and Brad is more than willing to be the baby bird.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:36 am

Brad tries Fanta

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:31 am

Moe Bitches wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:40 pm
From a channel that no one fucking remembers (but me) Fox Realtity Channel.

It was from some show called Man vs Beast or wild or something like that, and from what I can remember the animals mostly won.
It was on the regular, over-the-air Fox network, too. I remember watching it and I've never had cable. I think there was one where a bunch of midgets played tug-of-war with an elephant.

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:57 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:08 pm
I find it pretty weird that one of the grand masters of this sport is an androgynous-looking, thin Nipponese.

Then again, I assume actual deathfats are too embarassed to show the full extent of their gorging skill to the public.
It is pure technique and discipline. There is a paragraph on him in Freakonomics (or one of the sequels). Unlike Amerifats, who thought they'd be unbeatable by pure manifeast destilard, Kobayashi needed money, so he took it serious.
He timed himself to see where he lost time and what kind of issues he ran into. Then he tried to find solutions to the problems and streamline. That's how he came up with dunking the buns (which is disgusting, but avoids dry throat and burping and compacts the bun), breaking the dog for quicker chewing and several methods to optimize his stomach volume.

In the same vein, Laura is naturally a big titted redhead with a descent face, so right from the bat, she is a ghetto favorite. But if bland, flat bitches like Jenny Nicholson or Elisa Hanson were to completely slut it up, they could win over the Tyrones.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:27 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:57 am
In the same vein, Laura is naturally a big titted redhead with a descent face, so right from the bat, she is a ghetto favorite. But if bland, flat bitches like Jenny Nicholson or Elisa Hanson were to completely slut it up, they could win over the Tyrones.
Amazing transition, bro. Consider becoming the first professional cuck olympics commentator.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:07 pm

Careful there Brad, Lupa will call the police on you when, you know, she's not calling for defunding them. Hm. I think Loopy's got a paradox here.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:18 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:07 pm
Careful there Brad, Lupa will call the police on you when, you know, she's not calling for defunding them. Hm. I think Loopy's got a paradox here.
Maybe she's terribly afraid of fire, like all primordial beings.

ban

Post by ban » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:35 pm

Fire and sunlight which explains her skin's malnutrition whenever the rituals aren't upheld on time. :lol:
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:27 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:57 am
Amazing transition, bro. Consider becoming the first professional cuck olympics commentator.
Finally, we found a use for guestfags. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Hmmmmmmm

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm2105649/trivi ... nm_dyk_trv

Oh dear. That's not good trivia.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:00 pm

>child has hyphenated name
>she doesn't

Sometimes a little dash tells you everything you need to know.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!