Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Tamara does NOT belong on that list you fucking cocksucker.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:05 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:49 pm
Tamara does NOT belong on that list you fucking cocksucker.
Cry harder, bitch.

drisko

Post by drisko » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:49 am

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:34 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:02 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:14 am

Yeah, that's completely in keeping with Brad's character. I could probably get him triggered right now if I shitposted some random criticism at him.
No kidding. He is passive-aggressive and gets butthurt even at mild criticisms or snarky jabs now. For a man who makes a living being "funny" he seriously lacks any sense of humor when it comes to himself. Look at his comment section whenever someone responds with anything less than dick sucking fanboy praise, he gets all surly and butthurt. He used to be funny, then he joined CA and the retarded behavior of Doge and co started to rub off on him.
In the early days he gave no fucks about criticism, he was the only guy there who didn't think DHI or Busy Street were the fucking devil and that TGWTG was fucking perfect. It's why Jordan wouldn't stop sucking his dick, but being on that site for so long fucked him up because Doge ruins everyone he hires. Just look at fucking Luke Mochrie or Film Bald's hairline or Lupa's life.
It's a combination of a hug box and the knowledge that he is not skilled enough to go any higher than his current status.

You'll notice this in a lot of things that don't matter, like those nerds who act like only they are true fans, because outside of that they have nothing. Brad used to have friends who he hung out with all the time, a promising web career that was doing better than a lot of the others on CA, and a reputation as the cool one compared to the shrieking autists on that site. Now all he has is the videos that are doing okay but he's treading water and slowly sinking under, with even the indiegogo movies not doing very well. So he feels the need to be very protective of them, because if he admits they aren't that great, then he has to admit he is nothing.

It's why Lindsay and Nella wouldn't make that Chez Apocalypse forum they promised patreon while saying it would be too emotionally draining. Because they would have to read valid criticism and they can't handle knowing they aren't perfect.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:04 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:53 pm
Posting some random shit and having your first comment be someone calling you a faggot is pretty much internet 101. :lol: Brad is perma-rustled over everything, but apparently not enough to stop begging so much.
Oh he could "handle" getting just straight up called a faggot or something and make some snarky remark he thought was super cool. It's actual, constructive criticism that was valid he would get really asshurt about.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:00 pm

Some time ago I posted some couple phrases long criticism to Brad's channel how he does too much the same thing and should reform his game. Then Mad-Brad posted some 20-phrase long angry response how idiots like me won't never get it and DUN WATCH etc. and his dicksucker cultists were all over the place white knighting him. That's exactly the legit way content producers should react to criticism, that's professionalism. I guess some IN's just love to show their cattle who's the Boss around here when some of those pesky naysayers come around disrespecting their god-tier Kontent, knowing that their dicksuckers will agree and upvote anything they say. Fucking laughable.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:19 pm

Veris, that's exactly what he did when I told him his $50 perk level (when he was begging for movie funding) was ludicrously overpriced compared to his competition.

He completely spergs out when you tell him something he's doing isn't correct.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 09, 2018 6:09 pm

And that's exactly what he did before his CA days but already had a steady fanbase at his own site. You've got to keep in mind that most people know about him either via Spoony or CA so his fanbase reflects that perfectly. He got real comfortable in his hugbox right away.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:02 am

When Youtube tries to recommend Brad's videos to me, it genuinely feels good to click on "Not Interested".

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:56 pm

Here it is, the Brad, Doge, James, and some fatass collaboration video!
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:04 am

I'd rather watch three balds and a fat talk about looney tunes insteads of actually watching looney tunes.