Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:00 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:23 am
I have to wonder if he's not posting here because he's a bitch nigga, or because the forum software is fucking up again for him and preventing him from seeing anything, like it did that last time lol.
The software has never had anything to do with it. On my laptop at work I can't see most images and linked tweets either.
He's just super sore about being a Bitch Nigga, being a Bitch Nigga and us shit-talking his faggot slaves and not buying into his usual gayops.
He's not all that different to Booger, actually. A bitter, fat cunt that wants everyone to love him but is a dishonest twat.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Oct 08, 2019 9:59 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:00 am
He's not all that different to Booger, actually. A bitter, fat cunt that wants everyone to love him but is a dishonest twat.
The only difference is that Boogie demands sympathy while Larry only wants views and subscribers.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:44 pm

My what a lovely dr- BEWBS!

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sat Oct 26, 2019 10:46 pm

"We are waiting for you, Tyrone"

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 am

Every day I'm more and more convinced that Brad is a full-on faggot instead of just occasionally gay. This whole "LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND'S TITS!" thing just starts to scream of compensating for excessive dick sucking.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 am
Every day I'm more and more convinced that Brad is a full-on faggot instead of just occasionally gay. This whole "LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND'S TITS!" thing just starts to scream of compensating for excessive dick sucking.
I would not be surprised if he also tried to compensate for the lack of eye candy in his midnight screenings

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:28 pm

He’s insecure so he post these pics online hoping people will be jealous of him having a hot wife.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Oct 27, 2019 2:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:39 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 5:18 am
I would not be surprised if he also tried to compensate for the lack of eye candy in his midnight screenings
And that's exactly why I've never watched midnight screenings or at least even tried.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:09 pm

Some of them are alright, God is Dead is a personal favourite. I found it better than his Cinema Snob review of the movie.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:56 pm

Midnite screenings is garbage. Unscripted, overlong babbling between annoying morons with no real analysis. Not to mention hideous to look at. You can't wait till you get home to a proper camera set up? You must film the thing in a cramped car with shit lighting? I'd even take Jeremy Jahns over that shit if I need reviews on fresh films. His videos aren't particular interesting or intelligent either, but at least they are short and don't look like they were filmed with a potato.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.