Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:39 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 6:40 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:16 pm
Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:08 am
Seriously, why haven't the Muslim hoards killed off all the British men and raped all the British women yet? At this point, the world is better off without them.
They're waiting for the hard Brexit, since installing Sharia law is easier without some pesky EU breathing down their necks.
Isn't the EU one of the biggest Religion of Peace advocates, thanks to Merkel? Isn't that why Brexit is supposedly RAAAYcist?
Just... don't. There are thousands of sites where people with no clue can "argue" about "politics" under the seriousness-defying cloak of anonymity.

Please let's just keep this island of happiness focused on Laura's rack and Brad being an asshole.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:58 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:39 am
Guest wrote:
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:16 pm
They're waiting for the hard Brexit, since installing Sharia law is easier without some pesky EU breathing down their necks.
Isn't the EU one of the biggest Religion of Peace advocates, thanks to Merkel? Isn't that why Brexit is supposedly RAAAYcist?
Just... don't. There are thousands of sites where people with no clue can "argue" about "politics" under the seriousness-defying cloak of anonymity.

Please let's just keep this island of happiness focused on Laura's rack and Brad being an asshole.
Shut the fuck up, guestfag, You can't be bothered to register then you certainly don't get to tell anyone what they can or cannot post.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:39 am
There are thousands of websites where people can write like absolute cock wallets. Please keep DHI a place where people don't do that.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:19 pm

If I'd care about polidicks I wouldn't waste all my free time playing games and watching Pretty Cure Anime tokushit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Clearly, looking at the current world leaders, you have no option but take politics VERY seriously. RIGHT?!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Guest wrote:
The EU is just there to divide and conquer. They couldn't give a rat's ass about what the plebs want or worship. Inbred goat herders are just easier to control.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:22 pm

You know speaking of racks, it seems like Brad is the John Derrick of internet reviewers. You know, the guy who has to show off his wife Bo Derrick nude in any movie that she's in? This man's cucking his self.

Edit: so going through the board I've noticed things I haven't even paid attention to or known about that makes Brad out to be a bigger dickhead than I imagined. Stuff like the post Jillian divorce Midnight Screenings videos where Brad kept interrupting her, the fact that he kept the ad revenue to himself and gave his friends little to no money, etc. I never watched a single MS video because it's boring listening to two people rambling about a movie.
Last edited by Moe Bitches on Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:41 pm
Guest wrote:
The EU is just there to divide and conquer. They couldn't give a rat's ass about what the plebs want or worship. Inbred goat herders are just easier to control.
Are they though?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:59 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 pm
Are they though?
Sure. Just get some mullah to tell them what to do. Both Saddam and Assad had a real easy time to hold their population down, despite being of the opposite confession. Can you even imagine a protestant leader holding down an all Catholic nation? All Islam has to do is have some mullah point out where in the Quran it says to shut the fuck up and listen to the leader as he was appointed by Allah and that's it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:59 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:24 pm
Are they though?
Sure. Just get some mullah to tell them what to do. Both Saddam and Assad had a real easy time to hold their population down, despite being of the opposite confession. Can you even imagine a protestant leader holding down an all Catholic nation? All Islam has to do is have some mullah point out where in the Quran it says to shut the fuck up and listen to the leader as he was appointed by Allah and that's it.
You hear that, Séamus? Unimaginable!