Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:49 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:16 am
Probably a mistake. He's never been shy to talk shit like that under his normal account.
I was just assuming it's him anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:26 pm

if you think in 2018 you can really own anything you are beyond stupid.
not even going into the argument. Seriously, the whole buying vs renting debate was something I used to get involved with 10 years ago, I thought everybody by now knows it hardly makes any difference. Paying rent vs paying of a loan, no costs for maintence vs all maintenace costs are for you etc etc etc etc
And you can still EASILY lose that house you "own" but whatever thats all im going to say about it.

Only reason I come back to it in the first place because all you girls have gotten your panties twisted from me posting from my phone for a change not realizing Im not automatically logged on there sheesss youd think the world had ended.
Last edited by AngrySpoonySnob on Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:44 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:27 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:54 pm
Renting a house is a waste of money. Buying it and paying off the loan costs about the same but you'll have something to show for at the end or can sell it. Rent is just gone.
Maybe Brad wasn't able to get a loan with decent interest.
You really are the champ of repeating the stuff society brainwashes people with arent you?? Have you ever done any critical thinking in your life or do you only parrot the nonsense that has been told to you no matter how wrong??
I bet you've leased every car you've ever driven too, huh? Keep fighting the man, retard.
Every rich person leases, you retards are doing exactly what they want XD Maybe you should study how rich people behave before you spout dumb stuff around with the arrogance of a demon.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:31 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:28 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:44 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:27 pm

You really are the champ of repeating the stuff society brainwashes people with arent you?? Have you ever done any critical thinking in your life or do you only parrot the nonsense that has been told to you no matter how wrong??
I bet you've leased every car you've ever driven too, huh? Keep fighting the man, retard.
Every rich person leases, you retards are doing exactly what they want XD Maybe you should study how rich people behave before you spout dumb stuff around with the arrogance of a demon.
I know this is your "schtick", but please turn the sperg down just a bit, I don't want to catch your autism.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:46 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:28 pm
Sure, spend your money for tax reasons that don't apply to you. Fantastic advice.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:57 pm

ASS irl.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Once you grow up you learn that unexpected expenses are the worst of all. When you suddenly need to pay 500 euro for your car to work again or you cant go to your job, will be a month of cheap food then you can be sure of that.
Anything in your house or car can break down and if it happens at the wrong moment anyone without a load of spare cash will be in trouble, leasing / renting eliminates all that but hey I guess comfort and no stress / insecurity are not factors that you people rate highly.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:09 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:06 pm
Once you grow up you learn that unexpected expenses are the worst of all. When you suddenly need to pay 500 euro for your car to work again or you cant go to your job, will be a month of cheap food then you can be sure of that.
Anything in your house or car can break down and if it happens at the wrong moment anyone without a load of spare cash will be in trouble, leasing / renting eliminates all that but hey I guess comfort and no stress / insecurity are not factors that you people rate highly.
500 Euro? Get the fuck out of here Euro-fag.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:09 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Dont worry dude, if I bash my head against the wall for 20 minutes before I post I can drop down to USA level so we can still communicate.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:18 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:11 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:09 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Dont worry dude, if I bash my head against the wall for 20 minutes before I post I can drop down to USA level so we can still communicate.
And if I let a mud-slime rape my girlfriend because I'm afraid of offending them and being racist then I can communicate on your level.