Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
fuckstickX

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by fuckstickX » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:47 pm

yea...i fucked that up real gud

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 pm

So do MisterX and Brad not like each other anymore? Curious because if it's the same guy I'm thinking of they were doing podcasts together a while ago about the Dusk Till Dawn Series.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 am

Brad's been really silent about this CAMETOO thing, which is obvious, but what's less obvious is that Laura has been appearing on Midnight Screenings a lot recently whereas Lupa has not.

maybe Lupa's lashing out came from Brad's waifu not wanting her around anymore.

I'm also curious to know X's current relationship status with Brad, particularly since he appeared on a MS some time ago.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:02 am

I can't bear to sit though an entire Multiple Sclerosis, is Brad's whore better or worse than Loobah?

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:55 am

The one or two I watched, doesn't seem to be much difference, they're mostly there so Brad has someone to talk to while he recounts the movie.

PassTheRemote
Goon

Post by PassTheRemote » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:02 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 pm
He won't respond to all his friends bashing Doge and Channel Awesome but mention Jake without even tagging him and you'll get a quick response.
That's the thing that stuck out to me upon reading the whole twitter thread. Neither Jake nor Brad were tagged, so either Brad does a search on Jake, or some fan fucking narced on this guy to Brad.

Either way, Brad must be retarded to not understand how this looks incredibly bad on him. Even if Brad's story was true, it was 3 years ago and Brad is now married, he should not be as salty as he is. It makes his story now so hard to believe.

Also, in the thread there's this little gem:
Wait, what?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 21, 2018 4:58 pm

I miss the rayn gofundme page about Jake the snake trying to find the worst possible jobs out there and being told no.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:39 pm

I never really liked Brad himself (didnt loathe him like I do now) but their group of friends was entertaining enough to watch, since the jarrid first and then the jake shit happened that feel is totally gone. No more racist Irving is a loss too.

But they had nice moments of hey I havent done a review with you in a long time cool, or when 2 particular people were put together you know it was going to get fun. And they did shit like getting brian drunk or whatever that segment was called which was also fun to watch (sometimes).

Now all they have left are boring people with a stick (correction: an entire tree) up their smug sjw asses who are about as entertaining as a turd.

Also correct me if Im wrong but at least then smug ass faggot Brad wasnt in each and every video right? I usually watched the ones with
Brian (pre beard sjw faggotry and saying like every 2 sentences like a 15 year old valley girl)
Dave (yeah he was a weirdo but until his true sjw faggot colors showed I thought it was my kind of weirdo at least)
Irving (race jokes and not beating around the bush in most cases)
Jake (overacting to the max but seeing him spaz was pretty funny)
and I dont remember Jarrid all that well tbh.

Fat gollum (sarah) was an insta skip for me and I didnt like listening to brad and his gay director friend either. Lupa guest also was insta skip. Jillian was alright I guess but very dumb. In fact theyre all dumb as fuck but for some reason I didnt hold that against them until I started hating them.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:51 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:43 pm
So do MisterX and Brad not like each other anymore? Curious because if it's the same guy I'm thinking of they were doing podcasts together a while ago about the Dusk Till Dawn Series.
Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:22 am
I'm also curious to know X's current relationship status with Brad, particularly since he appeared on a MS some time ago.
I third that.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

teasinsumbytch

Post by teasinsumbytch » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:15 am

all i'll say is...i've left crumbs out there for over a year...but certain ppl who can't even how a snapback works don't pay attention

also... Image