Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:55 am

The perfect meme song for such a perfect day.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:45 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:50 am
Lupa on suicide watch.
Lupa is completely incapable of having a good time with other people. She might be incapable of having a good time in general.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:04 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:48 am
Replacement Lupa shakes her booty.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:16 am

Brad's Another Cinema Snob Movie post production begging has dried up. Just a couple small donations from the past week. 8 days ago a cuck named Richard Watt gave $30 with the preface: "I donated because I trust Brad and Ryan to finish the movie due to circumstances beyond their control." Almost a week earlier came $200 from Roger Cherry, that's a fake name. I know that was you Brad, quite desperate.

What will happen to the movie now? Will we ever get to see Brad's magnum opus??
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:44 am

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:16 am
Brad's Another Cinema Snob Movie post production begging has dried up. Just a couple small donations from the past week. 8 days ago a cuck named Richard Watt gave $30 with the preface: "I donated because I trust Brad and Ryan to finish the movie due to circumstances beyond their control." Almost a week earlier came $200 from Roger Cherry, that's a fake name. I know that was you Brad, quite desperate.

What will happen to the movie now? Will we ever get to see Brad's magnum opus??
Oh no! Maybe they'll have to cut Lloyd Kaufman!

Kojak Norseman

Post by Kojak Norseman » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:33 am

The movie will probably be completed anyway, I doubt he actually needed the funds considering how cheap his productions are. The "production money" was likely for rent, a vacation trip or some other unrelated expense he figured he could scam his sheeple fans into paying for.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:54 am

Brad will get a half ounce less of nose candy now, he must be on a brink of rage. Knowing his temperament, his history of abusing women and abusing substances, I hope we won't see Laura trying to cover up bruises on her face with makeup in the next Midnight Screenings review.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:00 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:44 am
Oh no! Maybe they'll have to cut Lloyd Kaufman!
If they didn't already give him a paycheck :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:52 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:54 am
I hope we won't see Laura trying to cover up bruises on her face with makeup in the next Midnight Screenings review.
Why not? That would be hilarious, 10/10 best bideo Brad would have produced in years. And you can't even say she didn't deserve, after all, she willingly became the child bride for this bald failure.

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Sun Jun 23, 2019 3:37 pm

You got a point. I hope this review also has a moment when Laura says something that contradicts Brad's views about the movie and Brad angrily yells "RESPECT MY OPINIONS, CUNT!!" and Laura hastily looks down with her bruised face and submissively mutters: "Sorry, daddy. Yes, daddy".