Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:21 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:13 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:19 am
I mean we all know Phallus jerks it to Lorenzo Music JOI and Harmony Gold cartoon girls, but I can’t imagine what makes Lupa’s crusty old wizard sleeve wet, well aside the thought of torturing Brad and Doge.
Nothing makes her wet except canceling people, which is why she is the bitter hag cunt she is.
No wonder she’s sexually frustrated, she has yet to successfully cancel anyone.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:28 am

She'll target Marzgunt at some point because her cancellation saga actually was successful.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:43 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:28 am
She'll target Marzgunt at some point because her cancellation saga actually was successful.
Give it time.

Actually I'm surprised she hasn't targeted AIDs Moby from RLM yet. It's been a couple months since she did that video with him and they haven't invited her for a stint on Half in the Bag yet, we all know that's grounds for at least 3 pedophilia accusations in her book.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:42 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:43 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:28 am
Give it time.

Actually I'm surprised she hasn't targeted AIDs Moby from RLM yet. It's been a couple months since she did that video with him and they haven't invited her for a stint on Half in the Bag yet, we all know that's grounds for at least 3 pedophilia accusations in her book.
I just started watching Half in the Bag a week or so ago. It's not like I would miss it if it were gone, but the stupid skits and purposefully bad acting would be right up her ally.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:23 pm

She'll target RLM eventually if her plan to leech from them bears fruit. It may even be true or based on true events, because Aidsmoby seems like the type to rape a bitch and Marzgunt/Lupa seem like the type to submit to casting couch shenanigans in exchange for more youtube adbucks.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 1:16 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:58 pm
Unless his sister was racked up. His dick would be diamonds.
Is that why he hasn’t broken off the facade relationship? He knows Allison will tell everyone that he confessed to her that he fucked/masturbated to his sister?
Either that or he's just noticed that relationships with Lupa (business or personal) always end in drama and cancellation attempts. Since all of his friends and peers are SJWs, they would all side with Lupa if she accused him of anything.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:27 pm

Either that or he's just noticed that relationships with Lupa (business or personal) always end in drama and cancellation attempts. Since all of his friends and peers are SJWs, they would all side with Lupa if she accused him of anything.
That's the thing about being an SJW, these people are not "friends", they're a lynch mobbing searching for the next dude to digitally tar and feather on social media, and if a dude declares himself a feminist, then he's especially on the chopping block. It's why Brad Jones, with his dyke mom, constant bashing of religious movies, liberal stances, and his constantly being cucked like a good little progressive, is still attacked constantly by his SJW "friends" and is currently being accused of child rape for not towing the SJW line to the letter.

Though in general Brad has horrible judgment when it comes to friends. Case in point: Lupa Obscura.

Come on, that bitch didn't lose her shit in a vacuum, I bet there were red flags all over the place for years but he ignored them all until she finally #CTC'd him because he wouldn't help out with her stupid little crusade against some dudes she used to be affiliated with half a decade ago. And also because he wouldn't rape her. You know that bitch wanted it rough. But no, Brad just ain't that kinda man, he likes his women young, sweet and fertile with big milky tits, not haggish, bitter and dried up with sagging witch tits.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:01 pm
It's why Brad Jones, with his dyke mom, constant bashing of religious movies, liberal stances, and his constantly being cucked like a good little progressive, is still attacked constantly by his SJW "friends" and is currently being accused of child rape for not towing the SJW line to the letter.
This is both true and entertaining.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:21 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:43 am
Actually I'm surprised she hasn't targeted AIDs Moby from RLM yet.
Don't forget that AIDSmoby was hired by The Escapist. She's hoping he'll hook her up in some way for sure. The bald cuck hasn't outlasted his usefulness yet.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:05 am

Lupa will kill AIDS by hiding his bottles of PreP.