Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:59 am

Jerry Madison or Roger Rockfeller, both are pseudonyms used by italian directors for their sleazy trash movies.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:49 am
Oof, exposed; I'm not as up on my Brad lore, and I don't know who Jake is. TL;DR version?
Jake was a good(?) friend of Brad's that appeared in a lot of his non-Snob videos. This friendship/collaboration ended after Jake literally fucked Brad's girlfriend raw&hard in every orifice. He then beat up Brad when Brad tried to start a confrontation over getting cucked. Jake also worked at a Pizza Hut.
It will always be hilarious.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:58 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Oof, exposed; I'm not as up on my Brad lore, and I don't know who Jake is. TL;DR version?
Jake was a good(?) friend of Brad's that appeared in a lot of his non-Snob videos. This friendship/collaboration ended after Jake literally fucked Brad's girlfriend raw&hard in every orifice. He then beat up Brad when Brad tried to start a confrontation over getting cucked. Jake also worked at a Pizza Hut.
Excellent. Winners surrounded by winners all day, huh.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:03 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:58 am
RedLine wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:49 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Excellent. Winners surrounded by winners all day, huh.
Yep. In Jake’s defense she was a total slut and wanted to have a family with many children from different baby daddies, so Jake helped Brad dodge a bullet considering that he was about to ask her to move in.

But yeah, he earned his moniker after Brad made a big deal on social media (his crybitchspace) about falling off a porch and waking up in the hospital. Dude was bruised to hell and back, and the truth was that he tried and failed multiple times to attack Jake who finally judo slammed him ass to the ground.

Now mind you I’m not a Jake defender but am merely playing devil’s advocate. Dude definitely had issues but the entire incident was proof of what a manipulative little cunt Brad is with his circle of friends, the way they all conveniently ousted Jake after the event.

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:51 am

Some classic aspie asskissing from comments on his video about "falling off the porch:" (goddamn blip, i'd love to watch his bullshit explanation of how the knuckle shaped bruises on his bald chemo head were from falling; just like a battered wife, "He didn't hit me I fell down and hit my eye on the oven...")

Brad, I don't know what's really going on. I talked to Jake on his Facebook page today. He claims you two went out that night for drinks. You got crazy drunk, ran at him to choke him over this girl Rayn that left you for him, and he "judo flipped" you on your face. He claims he's got the police report to backup his claims. He also claims you're jealous and angry about him stealing Rayn from you. A trait, might I add, that I don't see in you having since you were so willing to expose Jillian's breasts in your movie, a move I don't ever see the jealous type doing. Anyway, a blogspot page called the "I Hate The Cinema Snob" has taken quotes from Jake and Rayn's Facebook page, and a supposed letter from you trashing Jake for stealing Rayn from you. If I had not seen that gorgeous (GBCGE note: Prize Pig) blonde Violet with you in Chicago over the weekend I might have believed Jake's story, but the hole there is if you were so suicidal that night then you wouldn't be with a new girl today. Oh and Jake claims he saved your life that night too, which is why he didn't press charges against you since you attempted to attack him. Look, I'm not really looking to get in the middle of your life. Whatever you do with your personal life is none of my business, but when this shit leaks like this its gonna affect fans like me to a certain level. I hope this drama all dies down soon so we can get back to enjoying your work.
He sees you when you're sleeping...

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:34 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:36 am
I need some suggestions for a parody name for Brad Jones.

Winner gets a mention in the comic
Will you also name drop his famous side shows, like Karate Craig and 70's Stan?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kojak Norseman

Post by Kojak Norseman » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:31 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:36 am
I need some suggestions for a parody name for Brad Jones.

Winner gets a mention in the comic
Ebeg Jones.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:46 pm

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:51 am
Some classic aspie asskissing from comments on his video about "falling off the porch:" (goddamn blip, i'd love to watch his bullshit explanation of how the knuckle shaped bruises on his bald chemo head were from falling; just like a battered wife, "He didn't hit me I fell down and hit my eye on the oven...")

Brad, I don't know what's really going on. I talked to Jake on his Facebook page today. He claims you two went out that night for drinks. You got crazy drunk, ran at him to choke him over this girl Rayn that left you for him, and he "judo flipped" you on your face. He claims he's got the police report to backup his claims. He also claims you're jealous and angry about him stealing Rayn from you. A trait, might I add, that I don't see in you having since you were so willing to expose Jillian's breasts in your movie, a move I don't ever see the jealous type doing. Anyway, a blogspot page called the "I Hate The Cinema Snob" has taken quotes from Jake and Rayn's Facebook page, and a supposed letter from you trashing Jake for stealing Rayn from you. If I had not seen that gorgeous (GBCGE note: Prize Pig) blonde Violet with you in Chicago over the weekend I might have believed Jake's story, but the hole there is if you were so suicidal that night then you wouldn't be with a new girl today. Oh and Jake claims he saved your life that night too, which is why he didn't press charges against you since you attempted to attack him. Look, I'm not really looking to get in the middle of your life. Whatever you do with your personal life is none of my business, but when this shit leaks like this its gonna affect fans like me to a certain level. I hope this drama all dies down soon so we can get back to enjoying your work.
Mmmmh that’s some good ass kissing. That part about Jake saving his life makes me think of Brad’s suicide attempt or whatever. Did Jake indeed save his life? He never said who did or gave details.

Also moving to Violet so fast just shows what a pathetic fuck Brad is. He can’t handle being alone and has to bury himself in the first willing pussy he finds.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:17 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:46 pm
Also moving to Violet so fast just shows what a pathetic fuck Brad is. He can’t handle being alone and has to bury himself in the first willing pussy he finds.
He's lucky he found a former mormon who really wants to get back at daddy.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:27 am

I don't think I want to know what this is.
お前はもう死んでいる。