Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:56 pm

As if his dress code didn't scream midlife crisis loud enough already.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:15 am

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:19 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:05 pm
The whole hollywood rape situation pretty much proved the most SJW cultures are also the ones who cover the most for rapists.

You go ask your country conservative relatives, if you've got any, what they'd do if they found out someone raped their daughter, or their best friend, or a coworker whose company they enjoyed. Ask 'em how many would cover it up.

Remember that conservatives are the party that favors the death penalty. Conservatives like vigilantism, gun ownership and the death penalty. I'm not saying they never cover up abuse, but they're not typically the party of soyboy rape hiding. People just think they are because conservatives like to oppress women. :lol:
The only exception would be the priests touching little boys but that would be it. This SJW culture is the left wing version of new born christians, assholes can join in and pretend to be nice and righteous people while still acting like pieces of shit.
Toolazy wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:16 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong buy if my memory is correct didn't Brad assume Mantis break up like days before that Magfest? I seem to recall him not going to Magfest and giving a Q&A session with his toys in a video.
I remember that when the Lordkat drama hit.
I heard two versions of accusations back then towards Lordkat, that one mntion so far and a version where he molested her (as in him bad touch that isn't rape)

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:19 am

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:33 am
drisko wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:29 am
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:33 pm
Was she 26 at the time? Because that would all but confirm it.
I think she was. Can't find anything online about her age but that does sound right.
Since Screaming Mantis kindly lists her location as "Buffalo, NY" in her Twitter profile, I was able to search for her using her real name of Kelley Bain. [Fine: edited out easily available info in case any lawyers try to give the site trouble. But her name has been known for years. Just Google: kelley bain buffalo.]
I originally thought she was 21 when during the LordKat-Magfest incident due to Brad's penchant for dating younger women. Guess I was wrong. (I also thought she aged horribly for her mid-20s, but now she's just aged badly.)
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:00 pm
Alright, new theory:
JW didn't ever rape anyone. He was the dedicated CA bull. Brad is a fan of the thinking man's fetish and watched Justin rail his bitch. Everyone at CA knew because he was the bull for all of them.
Paw's child? Actually Justin's.
Cuck in the Shadows praising him? He loved how Justin busted Lindsay wide open.
Lupa? You best believe Phelan was watching when Justin rammed that barely-used hole.
Jesu? Fucked her so hard she was done being a woman since nobody was going to smash that shit as hard ever again.
Iron Liz? Wanted to become a woman just so Justin could cuck Linkara properly.
I had a theory that Justin is mostly innocent and that these rumors are nothing but a result of a gangstalking-type conspiracy theory. There are enough mental illnesses among the fans and producers of Channel Awesome that this actually seemed plausible to me. Justin's death would have been a tragedy as a result of being too friendly with fans and accidentally drunk-fucking Brad's ex-girlfriend.
GuestWrong wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:36 pm
Um...is that you, Justin? Did you fake your own death?
The title of his new show: You Can Play Them.
There was two female, one is the one he forced to undress (don't know if she tried or not to report it back then, that's the one who claimed to be "groomed" i think) and the raped woman

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:08 am

Bootyhole Bandit wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:58 am
That reminds me, any chance anyone recalls Brad throwing Jake under the bus when someone said he preyed on jailbait girls at cons? I know it’s out there but can’t fucking the remember where.
I remember a lot of mudslinging going on between Brad and Jake/Rayn. And at one point it was "Jake fucked a 17 year old" "Nuh uh, she was 18 when that happened". Don't know who's telling the truth and I don't really care.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:20 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:08 am
Bootyhole Bandit wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:58 am
That reminds me, any chance anyone recalls Brad throwing Jake under the bus when someone said he preyed on jailbait girls at cons? I know it’s out there but can’t fucking the remember where.
I remember a lot of mudslinging going on between Brad and Jake/Rayn. And at one point it was "Jake fucked a 17 year old" "Nuh uh, she was 18 when that happened". Don't know who's telling the truth and I don't really care.
Normally I wanna wouldnt, but with all of this going down I want it to resurface. No matter who loses we win.

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:34 pm

I just wanna point out that five minutes into his new midnight screening and he’s talking about not knowing about your friends darkest secrets and a sub plot that involves a character’s dad drunk banging her teenage friend.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:28 pm

I get the "friends darkest secrets" thing is probably about Jewyreo, but whose friend got fucked by their dad?

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:46 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:28 pm
I get the "friends darkest secrets" thing is probably about Jewyreo, but whose friend got fucked by their dad?
It was the lead girl on the movie’s dad, he banged her friend while drunk and said friend told him to kill himself. 😄 I just find that sub plot ironic giving JW’s endeavors.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:57 pm

Oh, Jewyo was the drunk dad banging teenage girls. I see now.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Joy. 20 extra minutes of three boring bitches speaking inane dialog.