Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:23 pm
He's going to read some mean comment and log into that twitter himself to completely lose his shit at the commenter. 100% guaranteed. I guess not everyone becomes Spoony after all; some become TotalBitchfit.
Yeah, that's completely in keeping with Brad's character. I could probably get him triggered right now if I shitposted some random criticism at him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:02 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:14 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
He's going to read some mean comment and log into that twitter himself to completely lose his shit at the commenter. 100% guaranteed. I guess not everyone becomes Spoony after all; some become TotalBitchfit.
Yeah, that's completely in keeping with Brad's character. I could probably get him triggered right now if I shitposted some random criticism at him.
No kidding. He is passive-aggressive and gets butthurt even at mild criticisms or snarky jabs now. For a man who makes a living being "funny" he seriously lacks any sense of humor when it comes to himself. Look at his comment section whenever someone responds with anything less than dick sucking fanboy praise, he gets all surly and butthurt. He used to be funny, then he joined CA and the retarded behavior of Doge and co started to rub off on him.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:34 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:02 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:14 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
No kidding. He is passive-aggressive and gets butthurt even at mild criticisms or snarky jabs now. For a man who makes a living being "funny" he seriously lacks any sense of humor when it comes to himself. Look at his comment section whenever someone responds with anything less than dick sucking fanboy praise, he gets all surly and butthurt. He used to be funny, then he joined CA and the retarded behavior of Doge and co started to rub off on him.
In the early days he gave no fucks about criticism, he was the only guy there who didn't think DHI or Busy Street were the fucking devil and that TGWTG was fucking perfect. It's why Jordan wouldn't stop sucking his dick, but being on that site for so long fucked him up because Doge ruins everyone he hires. Just look at fucking Luke Mochrie or Film Bald's hairline or Lupa's life.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:42 am

I guess Ive not known his earliest days because from what I remember brad ALWAYS deleted comments on his site after throwing a bitchfit about them first.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:19 pm

Holey moley, Doge looks terrible.
They may as well change the site name from Channel Awesome to The Bald Boys. Don't know if any of them has any hair left.

And pibbs, this is several pages old, but you forgot to rank the Dairy Queen:
SpoilerShow
and Iron Liz:
SpoilerShow
Fuck No
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:14 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:42 am
I guess Ive not known his earliest days because from what I remember brad ALWAYS deleted comments on his site after throwing a bitchfit about them first.
Yep. On his own site before he went to CA he already was getting upset at any even slightly negative comments.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kojak Norseman

Post by Kojak Norseman » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:14 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:42 am
Yep. On his own site before he went to CA he already was getting upset at any even slightly negative comments.
He claimed to never have done that in the comments on the Midnight Screenings video he did with Douche, so add lying to the list of things he is guilty of then.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Makes me wonder how many e-celebs can really hang in a place where they're not treated special or given privileges.

Posting some random shit and having your first comment be someone calling you a faggot is pretty much internet 101. :lol: Brad is perma-rustled over everything, but apparently not enough to stop begging so much.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:39 pm

Like many other INs, he hates having to interact with people on (a)social media because he get's triggered by wrongthink, yet he has to use (a)social media for dem bux.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:46 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:19 pm
And pibbs, this is several pages old, but you forgot to rank the Dairy Queen:
You're right. Must've been the trucker voice throwing me off. I also forgot PushingOutNoses. Both belong here.
pibbs wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:03 am
And then there's the scrapings at the bottom of the barrel in no particular order, and pics not wanted: Tamara, Lupa, Jesuotaku, Holly Brownbag, Linkara's gorilla, and rApril.