Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by mad bum » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:38 am

With Laura's tits on the webcam instead of his shitty movie.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 23, 2019 3:57 am

mad bum wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:09 pm
pibbs wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:27 pm
Someone Torrent that shit!
Problem is that Brad is such a nobody that there will probably be no actual torrents. Think it was drsicko who bought jesus bro for us last time.
yeah. So far iirc there's only one torrent of his first movie and no of his other DVDs, and if there is it's really obscure.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:09 am

I'm sure Brad's blowing up all over private trackers, you're just too pleb to know.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:20 am

Time to leave, this place is getting to me. Today I dreamt I was watching a movie on the couch with Brad and Laura at their place. The movie was over, Brad quickly left the house, I grabbed my luggage and was about to leave through the window (for some reason), Laura went to take a shower.
As I was about to leave, I thought I have to remind her to close the window behind me.
I turn around to shout and in that moment she comes into the room naked, blushes and quickly grabs some clothes from the floor to cover herself. Apparently she thought I had already left.
As the supreme gentleman I apparently am in my dreams, I remind her to close the window and start climbing out.
In my dream, her boobs were smaller than in reality. I think that realization woke me up.

Not drinking was a mistake.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm

Y'all niggers are weird. I have thousands of posts and yet never dreamt about any IN.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm
Y'all niggers are weird. I have thousands of posts and yet never dreamt about any IN.
Ikr?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 23, 2019 2:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:20 am
Time to leave, this place is getting to me. Today I dreamt I was watching a movie on the couch with Brad and Laura at their place. The movie was over, Brad quickly left the house, I grabbed my luggage and was about to leave through the window (for some reason), Laura went to take a shower.
As I was about to leave, I thought I have to remind her to close the window behind me.
I turn around to shout and in that moment she comes into the room naked, blushes and quickly grabs some clothes from the floor to cover herself. Apparently she thought I had already left.
As the supreme gentleman I apparently am in my dreams, I remind her to close the window and start climbing out.
In my dream, her boobs were smaller than in reality. I think that realization woke me up.

>Not dreamcucking Brad

Lame.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:20 am

That's just normal. It's your mind telling you that you need to register already.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:59 pm

I've had this recurring dream where I meet a celeb (like George Lucas) or an IN and for some reason they know every critical thing I've said about them on the internet and they start yelling at me.
Sometimes I have a variant where the person somehow knows I'm conservative and starts screaming at me for that. Then the dream usually ends with me calling them "FAGGOT!"
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:47 pm

That first bit about them reciting from their Book of Grudges isn't too far out of the question, at least with regards to INs.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette