Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by pibbs » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Dammit. This ad popped up in my feed. Thanks Brad. I hope they can track it to this place. Can you imagine the reaction if they read our shit? They'll have to rethink their entire advertising campaign.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 pm

Brad is kind of jumpy today, too much cocaine.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:41 pm

Never engage with your audience. The Internet was a fucking mistake.
Is Spoony dead yet?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:09 pm

What a thin skinned cunt, can't believe I used to think he was any sort of based.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:09 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:23 pm
Lupa is a pit viper, but there's a near 100% chance that Brad has messages/pictures from her declaring how much she wants to suck his cock and how she's willing to leave Pedolous for him.
So she may have to tread lighter than usual.
If that's the case, if he'd made the publication of these documents a stretch goal, I would have happily contributed to his Kickscammer.
He should make "a personalized, detailed response to Change The Channel" a reward for his campaign for more money. He'd make a fucking killing.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:37 pm

There's still time for him to launch those as Indigogo stretch goals. :D

My theory now is that either Brad wanted a threeway and Lupa said no or the normie chic just wanted all his exes cut off. Regardless, that made him take stock of his situation, went for the hotter chick, married her and started going bros before hoes out of spite.

"Feminism was created for ugly women to force their way into society."

So true. You cannot be both hot and a real feminist, by definition. The deeper you go, the more the looks fade. (Just look at Alyssa Milano).
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Whybother wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:04 pm
It's amusing that the fucking autist army doesn't care about Lupa helping to cover up rape. Just that brad didn't take Lupa's complaint about catering seriously enough.
One of the women JewWario (allegedly) sexually abused was Brad's ex-girlfriend, Screaming Mantis. This was at the MagFest where a bunch of this CA retards accused LordKat of molesting/raping ScreamingMantis even when she said it wasn't. Some of them continued to do so for months/years to the point he had to threaten to sue one of them (possibly Todd in the Shadows or Kyle Kallgren, since LordKat implied the lawsuit was local to NYC).

Lupa is complicit in covering up a sexual predator. So's Lindsay Ellis and her whole crew, as well as Diamanda Hagan who may have turned a drunk Mantis over to JewWario when she "rescued" Mantis from LordKat.

(I love the fact that googling "lindsay ellis" pops up her mugshot as the first photo.)

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:08 pm

BobbyBoucher wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:57 pm
Lupa is complicit in covering up a sexual predator. So's Lindsay Ellis and her whole crew, as well as Diamanda Hagan who may have turned a drunk Mantis over to JewWario when she "rescued" Mantis from LordKat.
That’s why I hope this counter CTC gets traction and blows those bitches off the internet forever.

Interesting you should mention Diamond Hag. I found a blog post of hers that talks about that exact incident. I’ll have to look for it later, unless someone beats me to it.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:36 pm

Chimping out over getting health care is retarded. Chimping out at other people chimping out about getting health care is equally as retarded.

Edit: tbh I didn't mean to Boogiepost there, Brad comes off as a bigger cunt than the mongoloid he's trying to argue with.

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:46 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:08 pm
BobbyBoucher wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:57 pm
That’s why I hope this counter CTC gets traction and blows those bitches off the internet forever.

Interesting you should mention Diamond Hag. I found a blog post of hers that talks about that exact incident. I’ll have to look for it later, unless someone beats me to it.
Oh my God, that'd be so crazy if in attempting to prevent what she thought was an assault, Diamanda helped cause a rape.