Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:01 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:20 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:35 am
As long as Laura's sex tape drops in 4k, I don't care about the vlogs.
It is much more likely to be filmed in glorious 144p, dear guestposter.
*44p

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:40 pm
In watching the "Worst Films of 2019" video, it strikes me how it seems NC's brother (I think) doesn't look directly at Brad.
Can you blame him? Looking at a greying 40 year old in unironic 90s kid dress-up will make you die of cringe. But on the other hand Rob should be immune to cringe after all stupid shit he's seen his brother do.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:21 pm

To be fair, Rob is just as cringey as any other TGWTG person. Hell, he has always come across to me as worse than Doge. Doge is a talentless, spineless conman, but Rob is all of that plus he is very smug and loves to shove his nose into stupid internet drama (for instance, any time he talks about The Last Jedi, he mocks the "toxic fans" who despise it). I wouldn't be surprised to find out that many of the Nostalgia Critic's worst moments were written by Rob instead of Doge. Never forget that Rob has always had a hand in writing the Nostalgia Critic.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:38 pm

His end of year worst of videos are always lame anyways. It's always just a list of christian movies and movies meant for humans 40 years younger than him.

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:29 pm

Autists have difficulty looking non-spergs in the eye.
He sees you when you're sleeping...

Kama

Post by Kama » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:27 pm

I actually tried watching his rise if Skywalker midnight screening and I just couldn't get through it. Really made me wonder what I ever liked about him too. Plus his friends have shit taste in movies if they actually liked that garbage. Which is something when even deported Diego hated the film. Sure brad did too but he didn't seem all that hard on it either. He even took the position of "unlike others I won't make multiple longman videos on why its awful."

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:49 pm

Kama wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:27 pm
I actually tried watching his rise if Skywalker midnight screening and I just couldn't get through it. Really made me wonder what I ever liked about him too.Plus his friends have shit taste in movies if they actually liked that garbage. Which is something when even deported Diego hated the film. Sure brad did too but he didn't seem all that hard on it either. He even took the position of "unlike others I won't make multiple longman videos on why its awful."
That's what I also wondered few weeks ago when I finally unsubscribed his channel after realising I haven't watched any his content for... the last year(?).
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:48 pm

I liked that he talked about obscure horror and action films that I never would’ve heard of and then BOTW happened and Cinema Snob was instantly obsolete.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Mon Feb 03, 2020 5:01 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:48 pm
I liked that he talked about obscure horror and action films that I never would’ve heard of and then BOTW happened and Cinema Snob was instantly obsolete.
This. Now I'll admit that I liked him enough to buy one of his DVDs, but ever since I found out what RLM was back in 2015 when I tried to look for Dangerous Men, it just became addictive. I can't tell you how many times I have watched the HitB on Jack and Jill and Plinkett's Ghostbusters review.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:03 pm

>rewatching IN reviews
The sign of a true autist.