Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:21 pm

He won't respond to all his friends bashing Doge and Channel Awesome but mention Jake without even tagging him and you'll get a quick response.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:26 pm

Bradley Johns, e-celeb and manchild, will never get over how hard he got cucked by a pizza delivery man.
What a bitch.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:09 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:18 pm
You tell me about that! When Professor Hawking tried to publish his discoveries about how Ancient Egyptians practiced an earlier form of children's card games in their religious rituals, the mainstream Archeology mob silenced him.
I've heard that he became a cripple after playing a game with some creepy Japanese kid.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:09 pm
Le Redditeur wrote:
You tell me about that! When Professor Hawking tried to publish his discoveries about how Ancient Egyptians practiced an earlier form of children's card games in their religious rituals, the mainstream Archeology mob silenced him.
I've heard that he became a cripple after playing a game with some creepy Japanese kid.
Fool.

Everyone in the know knows that he was infected with ALS so he couldn't tell people the truth. He's been a puppet for years now. Essentially braindead, his chair and computer was controlled remotely. The people in power (im not going to mention what society im talking about, but i think we all know) used him to spew their lies.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Le Redditeur wrote:
He gave some goofy Japanese kid a "devil summoning program" and taught him how to use terminals to warp across Japan. A real smart dude.

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:06 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:34 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Le Redditeur wrote:
He gave some goofy Japanese kid a "devil summoning program" and taught him how to use terminals to warp across Japan. A real smart dude.
i hope you are talking about the first game, since the second was crap

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:33 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:14 pm
But Brad, clearly lupa is more bitter than lordkat about it and won't let it go. She's STILL not letting it go along with marzgirl.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:40 am

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:33 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:14 pm
But Brad, clearly lupa is more bitter than lordkat about it and won't let it go. She's STILL not letting it go along with marzgirl.
Glad you have became a Piece of shit, Brad

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 am

Is that you, Jake?

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:03 am

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:43 am
Is that you, Jake?
Lol, no, If I was I could brag about cucking brad, like the cuck he is