Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by pibbs » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:55 pm

Wait a fucking minute...

I see something here...

Could... could...

IS THAT BRAD'S KID?!

Paw is a cuck. She wanted a kid, probably with someone a little more based. WHY else is he holding her child? When I first saw that it struck me odd. AND is this why no one talks about it. It's a CA wide secret and of course Lupa and Holly have no honor so they blab about it.

Well Scooby fucking Doo!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:23 pm
So in the continuing saga of "Don't trust them Niggers over there"

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/658754905?t=00h38m22s

It seems the delivery failson Nigger X decided to have Brad on his twitch stream. I guess after failing to deliver the dirt on Brad he failed to have more balls than a neutered dog and now loves Brad when he was gonna expose him before. Guess his Kung-Flu bux are running short, as well as his welfare check if he's bringing Brad on for views.

Also, yes, the he starts his riff 40 minutes in, talk about CPT.
Oh if only I was there live to call X a hypocrite.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:21 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 pm
Wait a fucking minute...

I see something here...

Could... could...

IS THAT BRAD'S KID?!

Paw is a cuck. She wanted a kid, probably with someone a little more based. WHY else is he holding her child? When I first saw that it struck me odd. AND is this why no one talks about it. It's a CA wide secret and of course Lupa and Holly have no honor so they blab about it.

Well Scooby fucking Doo!
Oh god, I hope that's not true. I'm afraid I'd break a few ribs from the laughing fit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:14 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:21 pm
pibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:33 pm
Wait a fucking minute...

I see something here...

Could... could...

IS THAT BRAD'S KID?!

Well Scooby fucking Doo!
Oh god, I hope that's not true. I'm afraid I'd break a few ribs from the laughing fit.
nah bruh, If I remember my TGWTG lore correctly the kid isn't Paw`´'s or Brad's , the daddy is some guy that worked for Chez apocalypse as an illustrator or some shit like that.
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:40 am

Cuckson wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:14 am
nah bruh, If I remember my TGWTG lore correctly the kid isn't Paw`´'s or Brad's , the daddy is some guy that worked for Chez apocalypse as an illustrator or some shit like that.
So you're trying to temper my nuclear keks by telling me that it isn't Brad's child but still not Paw's?
I'm holding on because none of this is confirmed but this is basically assault on my sides.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:29 am

The Child is balding right now. And look at that little shadow on its head....looks like the hair on brads head.
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:17 am

But is the kid also an evil abuser :thinking: ?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:38 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:17 am
But is the kid also an evil abuser :thinking: ?
Just like Brad it sucks every nipple it can get its mouth to. So yes. A evil one because he smiles and giggles when he leeches on his prey....
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:40 am
Cuckson wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:14 am
So you're trying to temper my nuclear keks by telling me that it isn't Brad's child but still not Paw's?
I'm holding on because none of this is confirmed but this is basically assault on my sides.
I remember the rumours from back when they got maried , the guy was at their wedding, if i could Find pictures I think I could recognize him, i'm trying to locate pictures of the wedding bit there Is close to none.

Supposedly the guy pumped and dumped her and beta cuck paw decided to step up so she wouldnt be a single mom . (And to get a shot at her tits )