Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:20 am

Rushy wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:23 pm
Looking at his filmography, it kinda seems like Kaufman's an internet nobody who just happened to exist before the internet.
Well he was in Rocky I and GotG 1 so so still better than the usual IN

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:38 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:20 am
Rushy wrote:
Looking at his filmography, it kinda seems like Kaufman's an internet nobody who just happened to exist before the internet.
Only because he existed before the internet. If Rolfe had no internet and never made AVGN, he'd probably have actually made proper films too
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Rushy wrote:
Chanel Awesome's That Sci-Fi Guy was an extra in one of the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Rushy wrote:
He was in GotG only because his Troma pedo protégé James Gunn directed it.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:24 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:32 pm
Guest wrote:
Rushy wrote:
Chanel Awesome's That Sci-Fi Guy was an extra in one of the Alvin and the Chipmunks movies.
So That Sci-Fi Guy has a more impressive showbiz pedigree than Doge or Lindsay? Nice. :lol: Whatever happened to that guy anyway? He wasn't exactly good, but he was far from the worst content maker on the website. Certainly a few steps above eRod and Film Bald. Did he get a real job and keep his shit together or become yet another bottom feeding Trump rage poster like Nash?

Post by Guest » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:43 pm

Being an extra is literally below the lowest level of production crew. The guy getting coffee is more important and less replacable than you.

Does this guy seriously think its a big deal?

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:24 pm
So That Sci-Fi Guy has a more impressive showbiz pedigree than Doge or Lindsay? Nice. :lol: Whatever happened to that guy anyway? He wasn't exactly good, but he was far from the worst kahntent maker on the website. Certainly a few steps above eRod and Film Bald. Did he get a real job and keep his shit together or become yet another bottom feeding Trump rage poster like Nash?
He got back into videos and then stopped. This was a year ago.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:51 pm

Ah, just like that Ex-Mormon inthe Suede. Classic C-lister.
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:24 pm
So That Sci-Fi Guy has a more impressive showbiz pedigree than Doge or Lindsay? Nice. :lol: Whatever happened to that guy anyway? He wasn't exactly good, but he was far from the worst kahntent maker on the website. Certainly a few steps above eRod and Film Bald. Did he get a real job and keep his shit together or become yet another bottom feeding Trump rage poster like Nash?
Well, his love for science-fiction tells you everything you need to know about the proper evolution of his mind.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:56 pm

I like Lloyd Kaufman and have spoken to him on more than one occasion. He's cool, nice, funny guy who LOATHES Hollywood and will do pretty much anything to help out young, independent filmmakers. That's why he's in 12,000 movies.

That's also why I think it's cool that Brad put him in his movie, but this isn't necessarily a casting coup.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:56 pm
I like Lloyd Kaufman and have spoken to him on more than one occasion. He's cool, nice, funny guy who LOATHES Hollywood and will do pretty much anything to help out young, independent filmmakers. That's why he's in 12,000 movies.

That's also why I think it's cool that Brad put him in his movie, but this isn't necessarily a casting coup.
phpBB [video]
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]