Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MrPopperBanks

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:55 pm
I wonder if he’s still buddies with Hugo and Jake aka TBR faggots. I remember one of them recommending Lupa and Ncunt as high class online media, fuck that.
Didn't Jake turn into a pink haired feminist over the last year? Tried to watch one of their newest episodes, but it was just beta boy Twitter drama in video form.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:57 am

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:45 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:55 pm
I wonder if he’s still buddies with Hugo and Jake aka TBR faggots. I remember one of them recommending Lupa and Ncunt as high class online media, fuck that.
Didn't Jake turn into a pink haired feminist over the last year? Tried to watch one of their newest episodes, but it was just beta boy Twitter drama in video form.
Yeah he did. They have a video titled "Are we SJWs?" and I didn't even bother watching because I already know they are. Fuck them.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:05 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:22 pm
That's because the European powers abandoned the noble tradition of Kraut pruning after 1945.
Because Krautland IS the European power with next to all other nations being broke.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MrPopperBanks

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:15 pm

Is this the peak "I don't give a fuck because I don't ever leave my house" look? A lot of their videos have barely cracked 20k or 30k views. If it weren't for Pureflix and some other shit religious meme shows, they'd be dead in the water.
SpoilerShow
WhoaWhoaWhoa.jpg
WhoaWhoaWhoa.jpg (40.83 KiB) Viewed 707 times

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:27 am
Do The Innocence of Muslims next, Brad!
If he did, it would end up like Linkara's Holy Terror review, with him complaining about how bigoted and racist it is, despite it being made by a guy who's the same race as most Muslims. And he'd censor any appearance of Muhammed (praised be his name).

The moral is, Christian fundamentalists should be more violent against shitlibs, since obviously it works and it makes them like and treat you better.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:15 pm

Shitlibs are just biased. Christian fundies aren't allowed to go half as apeshit as Muslim ones.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:33 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:10 pm
The moral is, Christian fundamentalists should be more violent against shitlibs, since obviously it works and it makes them like and treat you better.
I've told them that and they always get uncomfortable or upset when I say it. But it's true.

In Japan, the militant Shinto right wing keeps the shitlib media in check.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:58 pm

If Christcucks were hard at all then they wouldn't be called Christcucks in the first place.
Christianity never stopped being a religion of slaves and women, the weak. Let no tradcuck normalfag or Crusader LARPer tell you otherwise.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Brad loves Jizzlam. He has a child bride.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:28 pm

MrPopperBanks wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:15 pm
Is this the peak "I don't give a fuck because I don't ever leave my house" look? A lot of their videos have barely cracked 20k or 30k views. If it weren't for Pureflix and some other shit religious meme shows, they'd be dead in the water.
SpoilerShow
WhoaWhoaWhoa.jpg
Holy fucking shit Hugo got fat as hell again! I remember at one point he’d slimmed down and was dressing better, now he looks like fat son of Spoony.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.