Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:23 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:49 am
mad bum wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:40 am
I want my Laura tiddies damnit! Brad you chump.
Bitch is probably refusing to perform aka show her cleavage at this point. Let’s face it, she never wanted to be on camera and she’s probably putting her foot down now since she’s probably sensing that she’s only being used as fanservice.

Honestly I gotta wonder how many of his relationships ended because he kept forcing his exes to go on camera. I can imagine this current wife divorcing his ass soon if he pesters her too much about it.
Jillian wanted to be on camera thinking that Brad would be somewhat big these days and all she really ended up getting was having to show her tits in a film for the fanboys. Mantis ended up being a camwhore so she was in training. Violet and later girls I think didn't want to be on camera. Laura, I agree Laura probably got tired quick of 'hey, wear this sports bra while we eat stuff' videos and made the call to end being on screen and will see if he does any more movies.

How this freak who if he was green would look like the Great Gazoo from the Flintstones gets so many good looking girls other than 'hey baby, I can put you on a movie'.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:17 pm

You could just tell in all of the midnight screenings that she was bored and didn't want to be there.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:19 pm

Is this why her supposed last appearance she looked kinda bad because fuck it?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:23 pm
Laura, I agree Laura probably got tired quick of 'hey, wear this sports bra while we eat stuff' videos and made the call to end being on screen and will see if he does any more movies.
She seemed to be pretty receptive of it for a long time. Maybe she got too many Carl-style "jizz circuits" comments and it turned her off. Or maybe she's getting sick of Brad and doesn't want to be on camera anymore.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:32 pm

Jillian is ugly and so are her fat girl tits.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:02 am

CIANigger wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:32 pm
Jillian is ugly and so are her fat girl tits.
Yes this is true.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:58 pm

RedLine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:45 pm
Guest wrote:
Laura, I agree Laura probably got tired quick of 'hey, wear this sports bra while we eat stuff' videos and made the call to end being on screen and will see if he does any more movies.
She seemed to be pretty receptive of it for a long time. Maybe she got too many Carl-style "jizz circuits" comments and it turned her off. Or maybe she's getting sick of Brad and doesn't want to be on camera anymore.
She deleted her tumblr, so it might be our fault. Well, if she never appears on camera again, she left us with fond mammaries.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:52 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:58 pm
RedLine wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:45 pm
Guest wrote:
She deleted her tumblr, so it might be our fault. Well, if she never appears on camera again, she left us with fond mammaries.
Guest Gold.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:18 pm

No way she suddenly had some recollection that her wearing tank tops and hosting her tits up wasn't giving people the wrong ideas. She knows what she was doing.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:38 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:18 pm
No way she suddenly had some recollection that her wearing tank tops and hosting her tits up wasn't giving people the wrong ideas. She knows what she was doing.
Women aren't capable of self reflection. They fuck up massively and then are genuienly surprised when something goes out of their favor.