Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:50 pm

REEEEEEEEE its shit on purpose, okay!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:35 pm

PassTheRemote wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 pm
The weirdest thing is that some of his other reviews are in in 720p, but they dont look like they were recorded in HD. My guess is that he records everything in SD because he aint gonna look to get the movies in HD, and then either upconverts the video himself or lets YT do it.

But hey, it's only his career, no need to try and up production quality or anything, too busy not sending out indegogo rewards.
He probably doesn't give a shit. His paypigs will gladly give him views and money regardless if it looks like a Hollywood production or one of those shot on shitteo flicks he used to review, so why bother? If there are instances were it looks better than usual then it must be on accident or he got someone competent to handle it.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:31 pm

PassTheRemote wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 pm
The weirdest thing is that some of his other reviews are in in 720p, but they dont look like they were recorded in HD. My guess is that he records everything in SD because he aint gonna look to get the movies in HD, and then either upconverts the video himself or lets YT do it.
I haven't watched a review of his since God's Compass so the lightning change is very jarring. So seeing the Kevin guys setup alongside Brad's is night and day.

I've always wanted to do a gimmick where the video matches the movie a bit, like say some old movie on tv being at a 4:3 ratio with the film grain and lighting and such sort of like what RLM does.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:23 pm

When RLM shot that one video on literally the first VHS camcorders ever made it was shitty and hard to watch. Sure, on paper sounds like a fun idea, but after 30 seconds the viewer is annoyed
This one. They switch to VHS about 1:20 in.

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:30 pm

I mean, does it really matter what definition Brad Jones is in? It's shitty low effort videos that only the simplest of minds enjoy. He better be glad he got his foot in the youtube door quickly or he'd just be another dork with 10 views per video.

Ihatebradjones

Post by Ihatebradjones » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:49 am

Salmonella wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:30 pm
I mean, does it really matter what definition Brad Jones is in? It's shitty low effort videos that only the simplest of minds enjoy. He better be glad he got his foot in the youtube door quickly or he'd just be another dork with 10 views per video.
Exactly. Especially the vlogs and car videos that shows no movie footage or anything visually interesting. Most people probably just let those play in the background while they're doing something else anyway.
"Brad looks like a cancer patient" Lordkat from his Pop Quiz Hotshot riff.

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:35 am

Ihatebradjones wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:49 am
Salmonella wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:30 pm
Exactly. Especially the vlogs and car videos that shows no movie footage or anything visually interesting. Most people probably just let those play in the background while they're doing something else anyway.
As long as Laura's sex tape drops in 4k, I don't care about the vlogs.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:40 pm

In watching the "Worst Films of 2019" video, it strikes me how it seems NC's brother (I think) doesn't look directly at Brad.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:46 pm

Probably too much glare off his bald head
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:35 am
As long as Laura's sex tape drops in 4k, I don't care about the vlogs.
It is much more likely to be filmed in glorious 144p, dear guestposter.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette