Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ChangeTheChunnel

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:22 pm

As of this writing, the movie is 10% funded. Let’s make this happen, guize! I need anutter Snub movie in muh lyfe!
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:27 pm

Btw I'm pretty sure Brad got divorced shortly after the first Snob movie came out. Will lightning strike twice!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:15 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:22 pm
As of this writing, the movie is 10% funded. Let’s make this happen, guize! I need anutter Snub movie in muh lyfe!
He'll get his money. It seems like Kickscammers always do unless they really fuck things up, like make a terrible informational video or ask for a laughably inflated and unattainable sum of money.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:49 pm

Its because they make up the rest of the pot themselves to keep whatever free money they can

You're right, though, that on the last week he'll put out reminders, whipping the autists into some kind of delusional heroic frenzy, to donate for the sake of their runt, bald messiah.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:53 pm

Hey guize, I know all his other movies sucked, but I bet THIS time he'll make a really great flick! I can just feel it!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:41 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:53 pm
Hey guize, I know all his other movies sucked, but I bet THIS time he'll make a really great flick! I can just feel it!
I'm getting Peter Molyneux flashbacks over here.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:41 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:49 pm
Its because they make up the rest of the pot themselves to keep whatever free money they can
Oh yeah, you know these nobodies are making these as cheap as possible so they can pocket the rest. I'll give James credit though his movie looked like a $200,000 movie despite not being very good. linkara's movie probably costed him $5000 tops and shot in 5 days in a warehouse. Brad's only had one real location but they had to pay for and the rest was people's homes or outside, what a fucking scam
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:10 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:29 pm
I think he's starting to realize that the quality of movies he makes matches those that he criticizes.
The worst shit he criticizes are the shot on video crap and that's what Brad's movies basically are. B-movies are infinitely more entertaining and even the Christian movies are better than Brad's.
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:27 pm
Btw I'm pretty sure Brad got divorced shortly after the first Snob movie came out. Will lightning strike twice!
At the Planet Funk Con panel, Brad says that Lara's parents don't exactly know what he does. They know he's an YouTube videos, but that's it. When that marriage hits a speed bump and Lara's parents find out, they're probably going to encourage a divorce.

Brad also admits that the audio in the first Snob movie sucked. Too bad he didn't admit that Disco sucked or that Lupa was a bad casting choice in Jesus, Bro.

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:20 am

The only reason I watched the original Snob Movie was for Jillian's tits. I doubt they'll be in the sequel...count me out!

Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye

Post by Grandma Bill Cosby's Googly Eye » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 am

Chippah wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:20 am
The only reason I watched the original Snob Movie was for Jillian's tits. I doubt they'll be in the sequel...count me out!
are they decent or are they just fat lady tits?
He sees you when you're sleeping...