Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
oldbones

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by oldbones » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:51 pm

We're all very happy. That's why I'm raging on twitter arguing with random people. Get over it man and get a life. Did I mention I'm very happy?

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:03 pm

Why does brad even reply to these people.

If brad was over it he wouldnt feel the need to defend himself.

Like a closeted fag that would be ready to fite someone if they called him gay during a game of collerdooty.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:05 pm

H gets like that. I made one comment on one of his "Brad Tries" vids one time and he immediately spouted how if I didn't like it I took all this time to watch, blah blah blah.

I laughed and responded I didn't have to watch the whole video to comment how I hated it in the first 15 seconds.
His skin got thinner along with his hair.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:56 pm

Brad has a thin skin and is obsessed with defending his honor. He already did that shit in the comment sections of his own website.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:04 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:13 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:20 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:10 pm
"Anyone who doesn't make poorfag slave wages like me is a soulless corporate asshole."
You name me one position that doesnt require you to sacrifice some morals then?
Translator? Chemist? Pathologist? Programmer? Archaeologist, you know, like Indiana Jones? In fact it's hard to come up with many professions that require you to sacrifice your morals, a lawyer maybe.
Translating for who? evil politicians? In journalism which is pure evil lying to brainwash. Besides that this will be done perfectly by an app within 2 years, that job is gone.
Chemist lol??? Never heard of chemical warfare? I wouldnt want to make one breakthrough in that field, no matter how good it WILL be turned into something super evil.

No idea what a pathologist is, programmers are evil because only those who literally make shit to program the youth dont get work.

Archaoelogist will only be allowed to release findings that support the mainstream narrative, there are hundreds of archealogist who quit because they werent allowed to share the complete truth.
75% of what we (the laymen public) know of egypt is fucking bullshit for example,

See Im just a very annoying guy when it comes to this I will find something I would never do in any job. which would get me fired.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:06 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:30 pm
i seriously doubt ASS makes more than minimum wage doing some shit job on a part time basis. The guy's too stupidly schizo for a decent wage. He sure likes spending lots of time praying to God in hopes that he'll smite those heathen scientists though.

BTW did he stop chasing trannies or something? He barely even mentions them anymore, I guess maybe that was just a fad and now he's focusing on the "everyone's going to Hell" shtick.

I had several 2k per month jobs in between studies when I was under 25 lol, got offered way more as well. you dont belong to the 15% smartest people in europe and not be looked at for the top positions.

and maybe you should whipe your retarddrool from your eyes because there is at least 1 tranny post per week but whatever faggot go suck ur dad then if you cant hold yourself any longer.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:56 pm

Only 1 per week? You sure about that?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:11 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:16 pm

So if I cant get something for 25-30 hours a week that pays more than minimum wage Ill just accept dealing with the minimum income. Free time is worth so much more to me, when I worked those 40h/week jobs I didnt even have time to spend my money or no time to enjoy the games I bought.
Refuse to work more than 25 hours a week because anything more leaves not enough time for bideo james.

You must be a goon, or at least former goon. Plus it would explain why you see trannies everywhere. :lol:
Is Spoony dead yet?

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:12 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:11 pm
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:16 pm

So if I cant get something for 25-30 hours a week that pays more than minimum wage Ill just accept dealing with the minimum income. Free time is worth so much more to me, when I worked those 40h/week jobs I didnt even have time to spend my money or no time to enjoy the games I bought.
Refuse to work more than 25 hours a week because anything more leaves not enough time for bideo james.

You must be a goon, or at least former goon. Plus it would explain why you see trannies everywhere. :lol:
Because I have a life and that only leaves a few hours a week for gaming as is which would be gone at 40 hours mr smartypants
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:18 pm

AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:04 pm

Archaoelogist will only be allowed to release findings that support the mainstream narrative, there are hundreds of archealogist who quit because they werent allowed to share the complete truth.
75% of what we (the laymen public) know of egypt is fucking bullshit for example,
You tell me about that! When Professor Hawking tried to publish his discoveries about how Ancient Egyptians practiced an earlier form of children's card games in their religious rituals, the mainstream Archeology mob silenced him.