Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
drisko

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by drisko » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:24 am

Not sure why she hasn't fucked Jake, unless the open relationship is no longer a thing. Or she tried and he told her she was too old for him.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:34 am

Jake fucked that dangerhair - I don't see why he wouldn't bone Lupa.

The dude's a dumbass and Brad's a simp with simp rage - so everyone loses.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:31 pm

Jake is a tad too busy smoking meth these days.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:57 am

Watched Brad and Jerrid's review of No Safe Spaces from about a year ago - and it was surprisingly solid.

Was the first time Jerrid didn't come off like a complete retard and they had an actual good conversation on censorship and free speech issues. I imagine CTC moved Brad to the right on the issue - at least that's the impression I got. :lol: :lol:

I'm not perpetrating the based Brad meme too much, but it was an actual good review of the movie.
ebin namefag wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:06 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:57 am
Watched Brad and Jerrid's review of No Safe Spaces from about a year ago - and it was surprisingly solid.

Was the first time Jerrid didn't come off like a complete retard and they had an actual good conversation on censorship and free speech issues. I imagine CTC moved Brad to the right on the issue - at least that's the impression I got. :lol: :lol:

I'm not perpetrating the based Brad meme too much, but it was an actual good review of the movie.
That review was pretty good especially the part where Brad says that Cancel culture is done by people with no talent and on life experience. I have a feeling that it was probably directed to Lupa and since she did the false pedo allegation, she absolutely deserved and it's accurate as people only gave a shit about her because of #CTC and nothing else.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:12 am

My only issue is while I think challenging people is important and a sentiment I agree with - my only caveat is the right's insistence that they don't do that shit, too.

While my stance is generally Anti-Cancel Culture, I can't say it's a conservative stance because I think the right (especially Evangelicals) perpetrate that shit plenty.

I've also noticed that when an opportunist wants you to dislike someone, they'll call that someone a pedo - because that appeals to a primal instinct in people, so it's easy to use that label to manipulate otherwise reasonable people. So the fact the Fupa, Queen of Gaslighting did that shit doesn't surprise me any.
ebin namefag wrote:

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:26 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:12 am
My only issue is while I think challenging people is important and a sentiment I agree with - my only caveat is the right's insistence that they don't do that shit, too.

While my stance is generally Anti-Cancel Culture, I can't say it's a conservative stance because I think the right (especially Evangelicals) perpetrate that shit plenty.

I've also noticed that when an opportunist wants you to dislike someone, they'll call that someone a pedo - because that appeals to a primal instinct in people, so it's easy to use that label to manipulate otherwise reasonable people. So the fact the Fupa, Queen of Gaslighting did that shit doesn't surprise me any.
Apparently it wasn't even the first time Lupa did this. An anonymous crew member on the AT4W movie said that she did the same thing to Tony Goldmark when he called her toxic.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:27 am

It's awkward because Tony probably deserved it.
ebin namefag wrote:

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:19 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:27 am
It's awkward because Tony probably deserved it.
He deserves it because he's a filthy Jew, but he wasn't wrong in calling Alison Grumbler "toxic". She's definitely toxic garbage.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:28 am

Le Redditeur is a secret jew.
ebin namefag wrote: