Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
TheManWithNoPlan

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:21 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:07 pm
And I don't think Brad and Allison fucked. If they did, Lupa would revel in the opportunity to claim to be a rape victim.
If she had she’d mention it so she could try and end Brads marriage. Lets be real if he opened up to her about anything she will use it against him.

If there’s a life lesson in all this it’s never have female friends they ain’t bros and they never will be.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 pm

Yes, Lupa, it's time to let go. Even your followers are calling you out on this. :lol:

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:40 pm

Allison knew about JW before CTC and she even omitted a story a story in her "document" because it would only shed more light on the fact.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:48 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm
reeeeeeeeeeee
Jesus, it's been two years already?! Lupa has had her labia in a twist for this long on twitter?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:52 pm

She's much better looking than Allison is. I bet Brad has a much better time watching Laura get fucked by Tyrone than any of his exes.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:26 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:52 pm
She's much better looking than Allison is. I bet Brad has a much better time watching Laura get fucked by Tyrone than any of his exes.
Providing something Lupa never could because the eternal hag is and will forever be a virgin.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:22 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:05 am
Osterzone wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:33 am
Loopy has the best defense against getting sued though-- she has no money.
That doesn't mean no ability to pay. This was another point Ty fucked up on. Marzgunt and Loopy don't have money themselves, but they can lay their mitts on plenty of fat wads of cash if the court forces them to. The same way Marz found the money for that oil change. The court could easily be made to understand this. They fine people all the time that they know don't have the money just sitting around in their bank accounts.
Marzgurl not having money was only part of the reason she wasn't sued. All the entities Vic sued are in Texas. Nick Rekeita said that Marzgurl wasn't included in the initial round of lawsuits because she's in CA which would make things more difficult. (Similarly, ANN wasn't included because they're in Canada.) I'm not a lawyer, so I don't know if the fact that both Brad and Lupa are in Illinois would make things easier, or if there's something about Texas that makes it easier to sue for defamation there.
TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:21 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:07 pm
And I don't think Brad and Allison fucked. If they did, Lupa would revel in the opportunity to claim to be a rape victim.
If she had she’d mention it so she could try and end Brads marriage. Lets be real if he opened up to her about anything she will use it against him.

If there’s a life lesson in all this it’s never have female friends they ain’t bros and they never will be.
She'd have to admit to cucking Failus in order to go through with that plan.

Allison's "girlfriends keep getting younger" comment is really telling. She's insanely jealous of Brad's wife and being replaced by a younger woman. She knows she's aging like Walter Donovan after drinking from the wrong Grail.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:56 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:22 am

Allison's "girlfriends keep getting younger" comment is really telling. She's insanely jealous of Brad's wife and being replaced by a younger woman. She knows she's aging like Walter Donovan after drinking from the wrong Grail.
For sure. How young is Brad's wife? I mean, she looks 1000 times better than Lupa, but she doesn't seem super young based on those photos. I guess every other woman seems like jailbait when you are a living mummy born during the time of Amenhotep.

The only thing I can shit on Brad for in those photos is that he didn't take off his autism hat.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:59 am

Laura looks like she's in her 20's. Brad confirmed for child rapist. :roll: :roll: :roll:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:39 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:34 pm
Yes, Lupa, it's time to let go. Even your followers are calling you out on this. :lol:

Dude even the one sycophant who tried to defend her goddess had to attack a guy’s grammar. I’m with you on there, Brad needs to legally curb stomp this bitch. Even if it’s just a judge telling her to fuck off its about setting a precedent against this bullshit. I have normie friends who don’t understand why I’m invested in cases like this and Vic’s, and the simple answer is, it can happen to any one of us. Apathy only leads to further tyranny.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.