Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
A_Hard_Tard

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by A_Hard_Tard » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:40 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:32 pm
Also, we don't really believe she was complicit like Holly was, we're just throwing that word back at them. Marzgurl was, and is a dupe. She has a low IQ and is easily manipulated.
Agreed. I'd almost feel guilty handcuffing her to a bed frame and shoving a broom handle up her ass.

It'd be like the non-degenerate version of tossing a basket of puppies one by one into a wood chipper.
"I can't believe it's not rape! Lemme fix that."

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:48 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:32 pm
Also, we don't really believe she was complicit like Holly was, we're just throwing that word back at them. Marzgurl was, and is a dupe. She has a low IQ and is easily manipulated.
I have a feeling her and the rest of the inner circle knew, but “he’s my fwiend and I can’t be madz at him” was likely her logic. Like others have said, none of these reprehensible fucks gave a shit about the victims, otherwise we’d have heard about this long ago.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:21 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:13 pm
Quit abusing the word "complicit" to describe her, like I said she was probably in shock and/or denial until it was impossible to deny anymore.

Who sat on this information? Michaud.
Pointing the finger entirely at Michaud is disingenuous, at best, and outright ignorant, at worst. It's almost as stupid as, "we didn't say anything to protect the identities of the victims yet didn't stop to think that not saying anything might have created even more victims."
Justin was a messiah, anything they said would have been ignored before Michaud inadvertently exposed him. There were rumors about Justin back then, scattered across several different sites, but nobody took them seriously.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 pm

She (YOU, Kaylyn) could have just quit Channel Awesome like a normal person and NOT burned all your bridges in a giant temper tantrum?
Last edited by Liar Revealed on Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:59 pm

She did, before #complicit got started she just explained her situation to ExtraMana in an interview and kept quiet about it for the most part.

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:01 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:56 pm
She could have just quit Channel Awesome like a normal person and NOT burned all her bridges in a giant temper tantrum?
That’d be the adult thing to do, but as you know we’re dealing with a bunch of neurotic man children here. Two producers I can think of who handled this well are Brandon Tenold and CR of Familiar Faces. The former acknowledged his departure in a Twitter reply and said he left on good terms, and the latter has stayed away from the bitter cunt campaign. Bravo to them.

A_Hard_Tard

Post by A_Hard_Tard » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:59 pm
She did, before #complicit got started she just explained her situation to ExtraMana in an interview and kept quiet about it for the most part.
So she was being a reasonable adult before she started to warm herself by the #complicit dumpster fire? Sad that a semi-Downy was able to do that out of ALL those autrists.
"I can't believe it's not rape! Lemme fix that."

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:12 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:13 pm
Quit abusing the word "complicit" to describe her, like I said she was probably in shock and/or denial until it was impossible to deny anymore.

Who sat on this information? Michaud.
Everyone on both sides of this sat on this information for years. Time between the thing coming to light to the higher ups and the suicide is short enough to be basically natural the fuck we do now corporate legal stuff and after the suicide using RapistLuigi's corpse for suicide prevention charities and such rather than telling the truth had way more upsides than the shitstorm revealing it would cause to his victims and family via unwarranted internet autisimn. Granted CA admistration and video contributors would reveice a good amount of the shit so them (including Michayd but also likes of holly and lupa) had a good amount of self interest in keeping this on the down-low.

Now who was it that chose to bring this shit up after all these years when it has absolutely no value on its own? Vindictive former CA contributors as a weapon to be vindictive at CA. I cannot express enough how stupid including the jewwarrio stuff in the google doc was. There is no proof of channel awesome protecting him when he was alive. The knowing for a year before addressing stuff leveled at Higher ups is a whole lot of rumors and he said she said that a company cannot act upon on a legal basis so it could happen IN LITERALLY ANY COMPANY.

But we know exactly why they chose to add it. Because it was an easy weapon to use against CA. There is a reason it was on mere page 50+ in the Google doc and at the very front of CA's responce. Protecting a rapist was by and far the biggest accusation, potentially extremely damaging to CA in current political atmosphere, looks so much worse than the more accurate protecting a corpse of a rapist and unrebukeable by CA without pretty much revealing who it was.

People like to blame CA for not covering dates and such but lets be honest, if they didnt show the dates, people would just claim they were lying. In this kind of cases its very much quilty until proven innocent thanks to rampage of the SJWs. So going "how could they reveal its justin" and not following with "when we basically forced them to or be assumed rape enablers by an angry mob" is dishonest at best.

And boy did they make sure to put it after the 50+pages of michaud and walkers incompetence and misogynist claims to try and turn the blind eye on these vindictive assholes very much being complicit for years (lupa and holly with Marz being at best an uninformed doofus) and only bringing it up to trow a shitstrom at walkers and michaud to serve their narrative.

TlDr; if drama video views werent in big need at the moment and being positively accociated with CA ceasing to be a net positive, everyone in every side would be perfectly happy to not ever reveal jewwario's con hobbies

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:34 am

b-but if people did that you would say that they're "coming at you sideways" on twitter :lol:

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:40 am