>I have a life outside of YouTube.
I don't think you're real to be frank.
CMD has unforeseen consequences...Show

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Diversity & Comics - I need picz in mah bookz

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 25, 2024 10:53 pm

I thought they were supposed to destroy the capeshit industry together :cry:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Sep 25, 2024 11:09 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2024 6:51 pm
Ya Boi Zack's brain broke a few months back and he's been posting incessantly and obsessively trashing Critical Drinker and Nerdrotic.
It's backstabbing in the case of Drinker because he helped Zack write one of his shitty crowdfund comics.

Drinker has finally had enough after ignoring him for months.
https://x.com/TheCriticalDri2/status/18 ... 6033626565
https://x.com/TheCriticalDri2/status/18 ... 0510647478
Yeah. It got plain ridiculous the way Zack was acting. The best example was Zack bitching about Critical Drinker liking Terminator Zero because he used the words so far. Like how dare you use the words so far. You must say that it's the greatest thing since sliced bread. That was the final straw for me to unsubscribe from him. He has become the ultimate consoomer for non comics media.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Sep 26, 2024 9:15 pm

Oh yeah. I remembered him defending the fat fuck GRRM taking a billion years to write the next book of Song and Ice essentially saying that he only has to worry about blogs for feed back then. That with YouTubers like Drinker and Nerdrotic supposedly nitpicking everything in the book, poor fat ass won't have the love to write the books. No dumbass. Ignore the excuses. The true reason why is because the HBO series was his ending and he saw how many people hated it. He is too much of a coward to write the books because he knows that he can't keep throwing Benioff and Weiss under the bus and people will realize that he's a hack.