Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Complicity » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:01 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2024 7:34 pm
I always wonder why nobody does gag dubs of those awful Korean anime rip-off cartoons. They absolutely deserve it.
That Korean Street Fightan looks kino, and better than SF6.
But then again, this is the kind of animu that i watch:

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:32 am

So this rant confirms that Lewis is the one Brad mentionion tried to get back onto the site? Now it’s gone and he knows he’ll never be able to go back he’s lashing out

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:37 pm

I can see him trying to crawl back to the site, what with him expecting that Doge still has respect and friendship left for his former nakama.
Complicity wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:01 am
But then again, this is the kind of animu that i watch:
You're one of the good ones.
I will leave your for last.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:01 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:32 am
So this rant confirms that Lewis is the one Brad mentionion tried to get back onto the site? Now it’s gone and he knows he’ll never be able to go back he’s lashing out
Lewis acts the most betrayed and was one of the most vitriolic of the CTC gang, which is funny because his complaint list were non-complaints. FFS, even Sean Faust had the decency to make up shit that sounds scandalous.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:02 pm

The Duality of The Great Linkara:
>I am Doge's superior in every conceivable way. Anything he does, I can do better
>Except for Channel Awesome, of course. That was a once-in-a-lifetime event which, once lost, can never be recreated

Dude is was just a website, not Laurelin and fucking Telperion.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:01 pm
Lewis acts the most betrayed and was one of the most vitriolic of the CTC gang, which is funny because his complaint list were non-complaints.
During CTC, he likely pulled a Dobson in that his autism caused him to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to score Good Boy Points (tm).
After CTC and especially after that audio drama, he realized he can't keep up his precious CA Cinematic Universe* without Doge for everyone to leech off of.

*) And to a lesser extend his even more precious Linkara Cinematic Universe. His "movie" is as "all-star" as it's ever gonna get.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:56 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:02 pm
During CTC, he likely pulled a Dobson in that his autism caused him to go above and beyond the call of duty in order to score Good Boy Points (tm).
We knew for awhile that Linkara was an arrogant sex weirdo, but CTC showed he was also a sniveling coward. He even cut off Spoony for just mentioning Brad in a positive way a few years after they all left.

Lupa and Marz are giant cunts but that's what people like them do. Linkara, Suede, Filmbrian, and Last Angry Geek are the ones that really showed what trash they are.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:55 am

It's time to bring back The Three Schmuckheads, just pull a Shemp and replace Cockslut with Brad

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:41 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:55 am
It's time to bring back The Three Schmuckheads, just pull a Shemp and replace Cockslut with Brad
Meanwhile a funeral for riveting character Fat Grandma will be held, she’ll be buried next to Actual Lee, Tobe Fair, and Walt Right.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kama

Post by Kama » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:08 pm

TheManWithNoPlan wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:32 am
He was one of the first to stab Doge in the back. Why the fuck would they ever let him back in?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:11 pm

Linkara is a sneaky narc who has never done anything wrong.
-Yours Truly