Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dingus Bajingus

Re: Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:05 am

These people copied Doge's schtick like a fucking Xerox machine! Where the flying fuck is this snobbery coming from?! Not that they're exactly wrong, mind. Just massively hypocritical.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:07 am

Her mental state is fucking creepy.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:19 am

Well I can't wait for the Jack Packard crossover video. She'll show us all how to do comedy right!

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:24 am

If you watch a Lupa all the way through while giving it 100% attention and without pausing several times for mental breaks it makes you want to kill yourself by the end.
She is like the plants in The Happening, you'll want to lie down in front of a lawnmower or shove a needle in your throat.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:49 am

So, who wants to become the sacrificial lamb and watch Looba drool all over AIDS Moby's cock, then tell us about it afterwards?
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:59 am

I was going to. I'm hoping it'll be a trainwreck

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:18 am

RedLine wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:04 am
Doge is not a highly entertaining person. He's a janitor that found YouTube gold by being a modern day Bozo the Clown.
HOWEVER:
  • Being a bad entertainer is a galaxy away from being abusive. The CTC whiners don't seem to know this as about 40% of their document is complaints about creative differences.
  • Lupa, Linkara, and Erod aren't (intentionally) funny or entertaining at all. Phelous has Doge tier skills. This is a textbook example of people in glass houses throwing stones.
I mean watch some of this shit. It is fucking painful. The only interesting thing here is that Lupa and Phelous had actual physical contact back in 2015.

Holy shit, I actually watched that one back in the day. And you know what? I can't remember a single thing Phelous and Lupa said. Not one joke or line. All I remember is the cheesy FMV with John Hurt, a slutty nurse that seduces a guy and then he goes crazy and kills her. I'm pretty sure I only watched for the FMV itself, which has some classic terrible B-movie acting by everyone but John Hurt, who narrates everything while barely having an actual role in the story. But yeah, their comedy is so "good" that even after you reminded me of this, I can't remember a word they said. No wait, I remember that one time Phelous said "John Hurt" and they both laughed like they were stoned. Or maybe he said that a lot and they both laughed like it was somehow a joke each time, which is why I remember it.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:27 am

Such comedy. Much wow.

These sad fucks have the balls to criticize Doge for having shit humor? HMMMMMM......
pibbs wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:59 am
I was going to. I'm hoping it'll be a trainwreck
You're a true hero. A true........patriot.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:01 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:18 am
RedLine wrote:
Doge is not a highly entertaining person. He's a janitor that found YouTube gold by being a modern day Bozo the Clown.
HOWEVER:
  • Being a bad entertainer is a galaxy away from being abusive. The CTC whiners don't seem to know this as about 40% of their document is complaints about creative differences.
  • Lupa, Linkara, and Erod aren't (intentionally) funny or entertaining at all. Phelous has Doge tier skills. This is a textbook example of people in glass houses throwing stones.
I mean watch some of this shit. It is fucking painful. The only interesting thing here is that Lupa and Phelous had actual physical contact back in 2015.

Holy shit, I actually watched that one back in the day. And you know what? I can't remember a single thing Phelous and Lupa said. Not one joke or line. All I remember is the cheesy FMV with John Hurt, a slutty nurse that seduces a guy and then he goes crazy and kills her. I'm pretty sure I only watched for the FMV itself, which has some classic terrible B-movie acting by everyone but John Hurt, who narrates everything while barely having an actual role in the story. But yeah, their comedy is so "good" that even after you reminded me of this, I can't remember a word they said. No wait, I remember that one time Phelous said "John Hurt" and they both laughed like they were stoned. Or maybe he said that a lot and they both laughed like it was somehow a joke each time, which is why I remember it.
No jokes in that shit whatsoever.
They just whine and pretend to go crazy because the FMV was too long, boring and wasn't going anywhere.
Just like their life.

And that is comedy gold compared to their Resident Evil let's play:
Failous plays in silence, repeats the occasional Barry's line, continues to play in silence while Poopa can't hide the flying fuck she doesn't give

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:06 am

They are all lesser rip-offs of Doge, who isn't high of a bar to begin with. Making fun about his quality humor is disingenuous, to say the least. Especially for Doge. If he wasn't around, Linkie might still be working on Rightwinger.
Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:18 am
You don't remember their quality running gags like "Phealous/Lupa, what are YOU doing here?!" or "Uh-oh, Spaghetti-Os"?!

(Srsly I don't remember anything, either. I just remember those gags because they spoke them with their most annoying voices and used them every. Single. Time.)
RedLine wrote:
I almost wonder if you can freeze-frame the exact moment he jizzed his pants in delight.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette