The CA Google Doc

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:02 am

sanicvr00m wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:53 pm
Jeezus. Imagine being such a reckless sex fiend that you risk jail time to get up inside THAT. Justin truly was fucked up in the head.
Agreed, she's not worth going to jail over at all. She's not even worth drunk groping.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Dupa

Post by Dupa » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:33 am

The funny thing about people saying the victims was scared of the backlash of saying Justin was a rapist or whatever is he really wasn't that popular when channel awesome let him go there was hardly any backlash and I don't think his videos got that much views he only really becaome popular once he killed himself and everybody saw that "you're not stupid" video so if somebody came out and said "Justin was let go cause he sexually assaulted a woman but I can't say her name" I highly doubt there would be that much backlash over it.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:37 am

Dupa wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:33 am
The funny thing about people saying the victims was scared of the backlash of saying Justin was a rapist or whatever is he really wasn't that popular when channel awesome let him go there was hardly any backlash and I don't think his videos got that much views he only really becaome popular once he killed himself and everybody saw that "you're not stupid" video so if somebody came out and said "Justin was let go cause he sexually assaulted a woman but I can't say her name" I highly doubt there would be that much backlash over it.
Also it's worth noting that when you think about it Jewario's whole thing was really fucking creepy even before we knew he was a pedo. He was a 40 year old dude with an unnaturally intense interest in shit deliberately aimed at 12-14 year old girls.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:39 am

I was always told by TGWTG that Justin had left CA as he wanted to be with his friends at Retroware TV.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:44 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:39 am
I was always told by TGWTG that Justin had left CA as he wanted to be with his friends at Retroware TV.
Yo talk about career suicide.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:45 am

Guru Larry wrote:
When they said "Retroware TV," what they actually meant was "NAMBLA."
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:10 am

sanicvr00m wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:53 pm
Jeezus. Imagine being such a reckless sex fiend that you risk jail time to get up inside THAT. Justin truly was fucked up in the head.
She used to be better looking:

This is one of Brad's ex's we're talking about. He's cool with mental issues as long as they're hot, young, dumb, and full of Jake's cum.

It also shows how weight gain uglifies a person.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:22 am

Guru Larry wrote:
That's what a lot of people thought at the time.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:51 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:42 pm
*tweets of Holly having a mondo meltdown*
Funny, all I'm hearing is "Stop asking for proof, just listen and believe a totally anonymous shitposter on reddit already!".
Real life, non shitposting current state: Justing fucked Kittie Marie who was of age and, let's be real, fucking loved it. Sure, she's a rere but isn't that awfully condescending of the CA cunts to claim that she didn't know what she was doing?
He may or may not have banged Screaming Mantis. She was drunk and likely wanted it but regretted it afterwards so of course by SJW logic it was rape. Bitch, I've banged chicks drunk I wasn't proud of in the next morning either. It happens. It's still not rape for either party, though.

Memes aside, we'd all call bullshit on those vague allegations if it wasn't CA shit. Let's not be hypocrites and suddenly believe the lying cunts when it's convenient to us. But do keep hammering them about their hypocrisy. Because to them, I'm sure, they actually believe it was rape.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:23 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
snip
I don't so much care about the truth of the allegations. All I want is to see these SJW cunts held to their OWN warped standards: where the mere accusation of sexual abuse from a woman is ALWAYS taken as fact and is always grounds for burning down the whole organization it happened within.

Not, ya know, covering it up so you can keep your cushy HR position at what is probably the least demanding job in the field (do you really think it's harder to be the HR cunt for the walkers than say, an HR person at Microsoft? Bitch had it MADE and she wanted this buried.
Last edited by sanicvr00m on Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpoilerShow