PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:09 am

The myspace angle can't fix what you don't have.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: PushingUpRoses AKA SuckingOutFatness (Advocate of suicide, Queen of cucking LGR)

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:18 am

I had to remind myself that these are paid OnlyFans pictures. The absolute fucking state of them!
A frumpy bitch sitting down on her IKEA bed in her no-class room, shooting a selfie in the dresser mirror wouldn't even fly on Tinder. It's low effort shit you'd expect from a wife of 30 years.
People pay for this!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:43 am

Does she not own a vacuum or too lazy to use it?

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:47 am

Jesus fucking Christ! Absolutely disgusting.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:23 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2024 8:44 pm
*double checks I have the correct thread

FULL NIPPLE ALERT!!! WHORE LEVEL 4!!!
And some spreading action...Show

Man, this corruption arc is taking forever. We know you have a massive dildo nicknamed Daddy, bitch!
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:54 am

pibbs wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:43 am
Does she not own a vacuum or too lazy to use it?
I bet her BDD always flares up whenever she tries to use it :cry:
You know, I bet this is supposed to be a cute scene of her playing with her cat, but this reminds me more of a tragic death scene, like Vader in RotJ or Spock in WoK.

"Go on without me, Mistress. I shall scratch filthy carpets in Heaven now..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 10, 2024 1:36 pm

Room full of crumpet shrapnel.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:30 am

It's because it doesn't want to be on that filthy floor! Look at all the tufts of hair amidst the unidentifiable debris all over that rug! What's the condition called where you can;t see your own filth? Slob Dysmorphia Syndrome?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:37 am

This HAS to be a troll account.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:25 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:30 am
It's because it doesn't want to be on that filthy floor! Look at all the tufts of hair amidst the unidentifiable debris all over that rug! What's the condition called where you can;t see your own filth? Slob Dysmorphia Syndrome?
SpoilerShow
I just spent a scorching 43°C Saturday giving my dogs and my cats (6 animals in total) a well-deserved bath, then I power-washed the area where they usually hang to get rid of all the hair (which I try to keep in check by sweeping the area every day, but still - power-washing is the only true solution). Meanwhile this fucking pig lets her cat live in absolute squalor (nevermind herself and @Brulcifer, who probably doesn't even stay around long enough to bother, between the visits to the gloryhole and his African-American friends with benefits). You stupid cunt, domestic cats don't like living in dirt and mess. The poor thing certainly has better hygiene than this fucking gross bitch.