Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
casual pleb

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by casual pleb » Wed May 22, 2019 4:34 pm

unexpectedly dismissed from my position as a public health researcher, for reasons stemming from my mental health conditions
Didn't know that being lazy and not doing your job now qualifies as a "mental condition." If he had serious problems, he would already be on a welfare check.
I have no savings to speak of
Typical nobody. Just go live on streets already, like you deserve, you won't even need to search for food, the fat you accumulated will last you for a year alone.
I'm supporting not only myself but also my spouse who is living separately from me while attending school in a different state
LOL, so he's basically sending checks to some bitch, who is 100 % cucking him in another state, if she cared about him, she wouldn't take money from his broke ass to support her gender studies course, this is so stupid, I don't understand how he thinks it is a good idea, to put all that shit in the description.
also by the death of my elderly cat
wth with all these trannies and their sickly cats?

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 5:21 pm

casual pleb wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:34 pm
wth with all these trannies and their sickly cats?
It's almost like emotionally unstable adult children aren't very good, responsible pet owners or something. The cat was probably living off Pringle crumbs and Cheeto dust from his fat gunt.

LOL at his claims to be taking care of himself and his spouse. You're not taking care of either and haven't for at least a year, bitch! Good to know there are two lazy fuckers for the price of one in this ebegging scheme.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed May 22, 2019 7:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:18 pm
Siobhan is a irish name, uneducated inbreed shit.
An ancient *white* name. So xir is actually a white supremacist :lol:
mad bum wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 12:13 am
One thing I noticed with these people is these gofundme's are never for a month or two and done but over a period of nearly a year.

$6,831 of $9,000 goal
Raised by 172 people in 7 months
Also all the updates to his GoCuckMe are just variations of "Still haven't found a job, please give me more money so I can keep my house". Why he doesn't just open a Patreon, the world may never know.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed May 22, 2019 10:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 2:18 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:54 am
They chose well then. It's some made up faggotry name for sure, unless he trooned out because of the name.
Siobhan is a irish name, uneducated inbreed shit.
It's also a fucking girl's name.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed May 22, 2019 10:22 pm

God that man is ugly.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Thu May 23, 2019 12:54 am

Where did lupa reject linkara's offer for the audio drama thing?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 23, 2019 10:10 am

She's not listed as being in it. Do you believe Linky didn't ask Lupa?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu May 23, 2019 12:10 pm

I've been extra busy with work lately and, for a few weeks, fell into the trap of eating way too much junk food (fried chicken, ice cream, etc.) just because it's quick and easy and comforting.

The result: I not only felt like shit immediately after each indulgence, but continued to feel like shit for days afterward. I felt lazier. It became harder to get up in the morning. My work habits (which are normally pretty good) started to slip in little ways.

This week, I've made a conscious effort to quit being an idiot and go back to eating right and I already feel better. Work load is the same; it's my diet that I changed. Got right up out of bed this morning, walked the dogs, did a little house-cleaning. And I don't even have to be at work for a few more hours.

So, when I look at these obese unemployed e-begging fucks, I see people who are living a life of shitty habits and garbage food ALL of the time and have done so for years. And I genuinely think that most of their "mental illness" comes from that.

I had a little taste of their world last week and it's a sorry place.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 23, 2019 12:30 pm

And once you become really fat everything is much more exhausting. It's a slippery slope of doom. Eating too much salt and not drinking enough water but high sugar sodas instead alone is enough to drain all your energy.

That is why I say that I believe Spoony when he claims to feel like shit. Of course he does. It's just all self-inflicted and thus he gets no sympathy from me. That and that he's a fucking asshole.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu May 23, 2019 12:49 pm

The ideal lifestyle is good diet and no work.
America needs to build better NEETs.