DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: DSP Thread: Bugged Forum mechanics

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:49 am
He eats the bottom of the barrel food every day and his own food is pure poison with how much sugar he puts into the sauce, why then bother to eat in an expensive restaurant when you can't tell the difference between cardboard and a real meal.
DSP doesn't go into an expensive restaurant because only the finest of cuisine can satisfy his taste buds. He goes there because his ego demands it. It's just something you do if you're as "successful" as him.
Salmonella wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:07 pm
What was even the point of him buying all of those collectors editions and statues? He's not even a fan of half the shit he bought.
Bragging rights.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:46 pm

He claims that Khet made him sell off the majority of his DVD collection, yet those statues still remain.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:59 pm

Ah yes, the $100 he can get for thousands of opened DVD's
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:20 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:59 pm
Ah yes, the $100 he can get for thousands of opened DVD's
Somewhere, some bugman is salivating at the chance to purchase DSP's DVD's. :(
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Salmonella

Post by Salmonella » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 pm

I have a dvd collection and I freely admit that they're basically worthless. There's no way he got more than a couple hundred out of the shit he had because he didn't even have any weird shit that would be obscure enough to demand a higher price.

The only reason for him not to get rid of the statues is laziness. I live in the middle of nowhere and there's like 3 places here where I could sell them.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:03 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:53 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:31 am
I can't find a clean version. You can watch the SoK endure with faggots screaming in the background, or you can watch edits like this.
Try "dsp bugged cooking mechanics". I remember those being much less fucked.
Poked around more, the channel "Tyler Hansen" has the clean, unfucked originals.
I'll check that shit out over the week. Fill should have just been a terrible cooking channel.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:15 pm

He puts the lettuce in the panini grill with the sandwich and tuna soup. So the whole thing just gets mashed into a soggy, mushy, warm mess. It makes a huge mess in his panini grill, too, because he presses it down and squeezes the tuna soup out of the sandwich from both ends.
Salmonella wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:46 pm
I have a dvd collection and I freely admit that they're basically worthless. There's no way he got more than a couple hundred out of the shit he had because he didn't even have any weird shit that would be obscure enough to demand a higher price.
I don't disagree, but DSP has spent hundreds on those blurays. Probably a thousand or more. He had 200-300 blurays at one point according to what we could see on camera.

I'm sure his collection is basically valueless, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't list it and be forced to sell it for whatever he can get. The sad thing is that, if he had good taste, he could have built a dvd/bluray collection worth some serious fucking bank. I always bring up Criterion Collection. Go look up how much some of those sets go for online. A lot of them are out of print. If you buy rare/weird shit, the odds are good that the copies will be few and you'll have something that retains its value. Note that I didn't say it gains value. It might or might not. But those dvd sets of akira kurosawa or hiroshi inagaki movies will remain valuable and in-demand (with a certain crowd.)

The only blurays he owns that are likely to be worth much are his DBZ collection. I'd wager good money he has every season and all the movies on bluray. You could go ask him on his stream, but I bet he'd ban you.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:19 pm

Aside from drowning tuna in salad mayo it would've been fine if he had just toasted the bread in the panini press on it's own.
No melted cheese that way but I don't see cheese working along with the mayo tuna anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:27 pm

That's what makes him the King of Cooking, my friend.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:28 pm

Not mayo, you nudnik. Miracle Whip, which is vegetable-based and therefore healthier.

Just like spraying the frying pan with Canola Oil Pam is healthier than using oil or butter to coat the pan.