Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:47 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:40 pm
I think the Emprah is technically not a god (yet)
Close enough anyway. He's like a deity created like a genkidama.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:52 pm

Now I remember. The best-case scenario for when his throne finally gives up and his rotten vegetable body dies is him becoming Super God and fixing everything. The worst-case is Event Horizon on a galactic scale because his mind is busy holding demons at bay.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:57 pm

I don't know a lot about 40k but I like the dilemma of not being sure if they should pull the plug or not, but they are kinda fucked either way.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:36 pm

That's probably the reason why the metaplot is more about retconning shit than actually advancing anything: The Emprah dying might FUBAR everything, Chaos is only getting stronger, the Necrons and Tyranids haven't even begun to attack in earnest, and who knows when those weeabo commies figure out how to build Gurren Lagann or SDF Macross.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:58 pm

The only winner are the orcs. They want eternal warfare, they got it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:10 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:36 pm
That's probably the reason why the metaplot is more about retconning shit than actually advancing anything: The Emprah dying might FUBAR everything, Chaos is only getting stronger, the Necrons and Tyranids haven't even begun to attack in earnest, and who knows when those weeabo commies figure out how to build Gurren Lagann or SDF Macross.
Gathering Storm has advanced the plot, Abanddon has blown Cadia along with all Pillars so the Eyw of Terror is spreading, the Biel-Tan craftworld was fractured into a flotilla after Eldrad forced a shard of Ynnead into Corrmoragh which was found by aDark Eldar who is part of a trio of leaders for a new Eldar faction that follow the Avatar of Ynnead that fractured Biel-Tan when it was summoned with the fragment, Eldars are going to Maggrage to heal Roboute, they all fight the portion of the 13th black crusade that arrive their, Cypher and Roboute will go to Earth and Abanddon might get killed by a shot from Cypher gun.
GW learned nothing from when they killed Warhammer Fantasy to create Age of Sigmar, Seems they might create Age of Emperor or Age of Roboute. None of this is a joke oh and they rehired Matt Ward
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:17 pm

40k already has Sess Mehrens and tons of sub-factions, so I don't even want to imagine how they would fuck up Age of Emprah. I guess every faction will get Marines?
Oh, and Slaanesh has to go, of course. We gotta me this as family-friendly as Age of Sigmar!
Charlar wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:10 pm
GW learned nothing from when they killed Warhammer Fantasy to create Age of Sigmar, Seems they might create Age of Emperor or Age of Roboute. None of this is a joke oh and they rehired Matt Ward
*drops monocle*
Man, that's like if Archie Comics were to rehire Ken Penders.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:17 pm
40k already has Sess Mehrens and tons of sub-factions, so I don't even want to imagine how they would fuck up Age of Emprah. I guess every faction will get Marines?
Oh, and of course Slaanesh has to go, just like in the family-friendly Age of Sigmar.
Charlar wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:10 pm
*drops monocles*
Man, that's like if Archie Comics were to rehire Ken Penders.
More like Archie if was so incompetent that Sega pulled the License for Sonic if someone else threatened to sue Archie Comics, oh wait that happened. I heard there was no Sonic comics since December, unsubscriptions left and and the latest news is Archie being in "talks".
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:06 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:38 am
In his old videos HE hated her too. Thnikkaman (who is now Pope Corky 3) pointed that out on 2.0 in a 2008 video he did, saying that Tyler Perry was "your problem" in relation to black people and that Hillary was "your problem" to whites.
It's funny to read this blog post in light of the man is he today http://archive.fo/p7H2t
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:11 pm

Holy shit. :lol:

I sort of want to start the "GO: episode by episode" thing up again but a) I don't remember where we left off, and b) people didn't really react that much to them.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.