Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:39 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:26 am
Its also offtopic
It isn't. Troonism is a central characteristic of the Linkara experience.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:20 am

So he has done it again in what he calls marriage now?
It's a trap!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:42 am

Newhalf wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:20 am
So he has done it again in what he calls marriage now?
No, his wife is a woman and satisfies a different fetish of his.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:19 am

Linkara, truly a connoisseur of refined tastes..
It's a trap!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:00 pm

impiousimp wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:58 am
I don't know why he didn't perv on me or if he did I didn't notice. He was nice to me consistantly however which was probably why I went out of my way to give him the benefit of the doubt all these years.

I distinctly recall people in his grade saying they didn't like him, and one of my friends saying they didn't like him because he was arrogant. The red head girl I remember also sharing in that sentiment but she was also part of the school news paper shredding group.

I went because "Yay socialization."

We jammed the fuck out of the shredder too. Like the parents probably had to buy a new one. That was my bad. (They also bribed me with snacks.)

I don't actually remember all the details but there was a "Brigade" type name, and the geekyier members of the group were up in arms about journalistic integrity. (For a school news paper.)

https://www.presspubs.com/shoreview/new ... f1546.html

Meanwhile here's an article in the local news paper from a decade ago about Lewis making 70K a year. I didn't think this was online tho.

that aligns with the height of the BLIP BLIP BLIP days. Wasn't the Doge Walker making at LEAST 6 figures back then?

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:35 pm

70k? That's a lot of money to blow on power ranger suits and chicken tendies :lol:

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:05 pm

Yah got a point with the potential ties with schizophrenia, but I don't think that covers every person who is nonconformist in their gender expression. It does cover most of fhe crazy people though, and anyone who uses the tumblr genders.

People are just wired differently sometimes.

It doesnt shock me at all that lewis has shit money management skikls and probably invested none of it.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:03 am
Being a troon isn't harmless.
Society gave them an inch, and they immediately took a mile. No, I'm not even entertaining the idea that trannies and similar degenerates are to be somewhat respected. Society is too pozzed to toss them where they deserve (in the gas chamber or the point him), but I won't give these shitstains any respect.

I do find hilarious that they're pushing hard to molest and annoy women, though, and since women are the main culprits in the current state of affairs dealing with cats and trannies, I hope they all get raped by smelly fat fags wearing dresses and ridiculous makeup in their precious bathrooms. Women should get exactly what they deserve and face the consequences of their choices at least once in life.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:52 pm

And yet women still push LGBT shit! They never learn!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:52 pm
And yet women still push LGBT shit! They never learn!
Someone memed them into thinking fags aren't a threat to them.