Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:56 am

Brad is a cuck, as is the court system. The only way he would get justice is if he killed her.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:59 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:56 am
Brad is a cuck, as is the court system. The only way he would get justice is if he killed her.
Don’t get my hopes up, besides if anybody is gonna attempt murder it’s Lupa. She’s been watching Single White Female, she’s gonna try to mimic Laura’s appearance as best as her decrepit body will allow, then she’s gonna sneak into his room to suck him off and put a stiletto heel in his eye.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:35 am

Brad is winning.
He knows Poopa is creeping on him, she is jealous of his wife, she has nothing going on in her life while believing , like Spoony, that she deserves bigger and better things, she has no one but Erod and autistic Ghostbuster to talk to, and she hates her life.
All he has to do is to keep going with the barrage of tweets showing how great his marital and professional life is, knowing that Luba will eventually snap and self-destruct without even acknowledging her

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:10 pm
reeeeeeeeeeee
Brad could be celebrating a longer in years anniversary if he didn't cheat on Jillian with the skank from Buffalo.

Post by Guest » Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:45 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:28 pm
Guest wrote:
reeeeeeeeeeee
Brad could be celebrating a longer in years anniversary if he didn't cheat on Jillian with the skank from Buffalo.
Maybe, but then he would also still be married to Jillian. Worked out pretty well for him.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:08 pm

Complicity wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:35 am
Brad is winning.
He knows Poopa is creeping on him, she is jealous of his wife, she has nothing going on in her life while believing , like Spoony, that she deserves bigger and better things, she has no one but Erod and autistic Ghostbuster to talk to, and she hates her life.
All he has to do is to keep going with the barrage of tweets showing how great his marital and professional life is, knowing that Luba will eventually snap and self-destruct without even acknowledging her
Yup. Look at Lupus unraveling. Why bother interacting when some pictures of going bowling with Doge and Laura hits her harder than any lolsuit ever could? Also, he's got nothing legally on her.
Let her shriek. The years go on and she keeps shrieking about the same old shit over and over again, never being able to let go. Already most people see that she's nothing but an angry, bitter hag and a cunt, hence why nobody watches her shit. The harpy is only going to get crasier from here on out and her low-key accusations read like nothing but "a woman scorned".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:57 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:28 pm
Guest wrote:
reeeeeeeeeeee
Where the hell are you getting your information? Brad was divorced well before he met Mantis.

And Kug is right, let that bitch shriek herself to the asylum. I admit though, Brad needs to take a swing at her, I know he’s got some form of ammo.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 pm

Chad Brad is doing this the right way. Even if a woman breaks up with you, never directly confront them with your happiness or success because that just validates their suspicion that you thinking of them and haven't completely moved on.

You're hurting Lupa more by ignoring her. All women want attention.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:20 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 pm
Chad Brad is doing this the right way. Even if a woman breaks up with you, never directly confront them with your happiness or success because that just validates their suspicion that you thinking of them and haven't completely moved on.

I think Lupa more upset Brad never made a move on her.

Post by Guest » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:52 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:20 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:51 pm

I think Lupa more upset Brad never made a move on her.
He did, but that move was a punch to the face.