Allison in Applebee's Hell: The Lupa Thread

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vaporwear

Re: Sex Cannon Allison Pregler aka Lupa

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:16 am

Charlar wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:39 pm
Womens are a waste of time, why risk being backstabbed? Same things for friends, i speak from experience
We all speak from experience dipshit, bitches are terrible and will end you, this is not new information.

We still need to put our dicks in something though, and I'm sure as Hell not going to put it inside a man, or a pineapple, and rape is illegal, so that means we have to try and play ball with the whores of the world. C'est la vie, I blame our nonexistent God.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:42 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:36 am
Charlar wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:39 pm
Womens are a waste of time, why risk being backstabbed? Same things for friends, i speak from experience
This is all true but saying it aloud makes you sound like a loser.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:15 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:16 am
C'est la vie, I blame our nonexistent God.
It was "the insane notion of treating woman like people" that fucked western society over. You can't run a society on emotions and good intentions.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:30 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:15 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:16 am
C'est la vie, I blame our nonexistent God.
It was "the insane notion of treating woman like people" that fucked western society over. You can't run a society on emotions and good intentions.
I'm fine with treating women like people, people that stay in the kitchen and make me food. Alas, once we freed the niggers white women decided they needed the right to vote to stay superior over blacks and that got us to where we are today. Ultimately freeing the niggers was this country's greatest mistake. At the very least we should've killed them on mass immediately after freeing them, would've saved this country hundreds of years of grief.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:36 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:30 am
Ultimately freeing the niggers was this country's greatest mistake. At the very least we should've killed them on mass immediately after freeing them, would've saved this country hundreds of years of grief.
Or we could have, you know, not had slaves in the first place.

And a deportation to Liberia would have been sufficient. No need for genocide.
お前はもう死んでいる。

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:41 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:36 am
Vaporwear wrote:
Ultimately freeing the niggers was this country's greatest mistake. At the very least we should've killed them on mass immediately after freeing them, would've saved this country hundreds of years of grief.

Sending them back to Africa was part of Lincoln's plan. But you never hear that in any "Our GREATEST PRESIDENT" stories.
Is Spoony dead yet?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:41 am

They tried, too many niggers to deport. Same with the Jews, the Nazis planned to ship their asses over to Africa but their numbers were too many. America should have taken both Arabia's and the Turks example and have had their nigger slaves castrated to prevent breeding. America got greedy and started breeding their own.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:46 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:36 am
Vaporwear wrote:

Slaves were a perfectly fine, upright, and rather standard practice in the 1400s and below, so let's not apply modern sensibilities to pre-Renassiance civilization.

You can't deport millions of ex-slaves. That's simply too expensive and would've bankrupted the nation. Keep in mind the US was very good at killing Indians on mass for super cheap, so just killing off the niggers would've been much more efficient. Just round up those Confed armies and let them go crazy on the darkies one last time.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:04 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:33 pm
Luckily I already wanked to her nudes with the power of

When I read this and saw it was a Guest account my first thought was that it was Phelous.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:07 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:41 am
Sending them back to Africa was part of Lincoln's plan.
Right, they were supposed to go to Liberia. The US was actually doing this in the 1820s.

It made sense too. The blacks of that time really did face much prejudice and bigotry and they probably were better off in Africa where they would not face this.
お前はもう死んでいる。