Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
progfan777

Re: Nasty Cockslut aka Uncle Linky

Post by progfan777 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:38 pm

Yes wrote:11:16
Not high pitched enough, although I can't imagine that was because he was afraid of looking undiginfied.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:02 pm

cuckson jinson wrote:
RAPEMAN wrote:
mad bum wrote:His girl friend/cock giver must have absolutely no job if he can't live decently on 2500 a month.
That's great monthly earnings in America. Doe he live in a commie state like NY or Cali?
feeding and taking care of a gorila is expensive m8, specially when it likes to wear clothes that make it look more like an ape
Female gorillas look better than Linkara black fat blob
Attachments
female-silverback-gorilla-20125051.jpg
female-silverback-gorilla-20125051.jpg (55.97 KiB) Viewed 1846 times
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Dayum, who is taht sexy beast?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:54 pm

Look at dem eyes. Like some cover model.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:01 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
drisko wrote:Linkara just blew it off, saying that he likes capeshit and only wants to read that.
The funny thing is that he can still keep reading capeshit wile supporting smaller companies. There's plenty of capeshit outside of the Big Two.
They tried getting him to read stuff like Invincible and he still refused. He's like Blob, a snobby hipster but only for mainstream shit.

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:09 am

I've always wondered why is he so butthurt about Super Sentai?

Is he upset that his pure American TV show was just a shit version of a Japanese one?

I mean he says he isn't interested in Super Sentai at all, which is kind of stupid; Did he just watch it for the awful teen drama? Not the fights, mechas, kaijus etc? Just sounds like he's a Japanophobe tbh

Maybe he's butthurt that the stuff he likes is all trash.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:49 am

Osterzone wrote:
mad bum wrote:His girl friend/cock giver must have absolutely no job if he can't live decently on 2500 a month.
2500 a month is 30k a year, which for being self employed isn't all that great. He has to pay more in taxes, also has no health insurance, dental insurance, and no retirement fund. Also considering Rasputia probably only works part time, I can see that he's barely scraping by.
Oh I'm sure the guy isn't exactly eating steak every night, but lets get real, if Noah can seem to do okay on 1000 a month with April working part time in that shit hole where he lives then I think linkara is doing okay.

I'm sure he's not eating ramen like he would like you to believe so you turn off ad block. :D
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:06 am

Given how much he has gained, some ramen would do him good. He's certainly not going to exercise.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:43 am

Vulcan wrote:I've always wondered why is he so butthurt about Super Sentai?

Is he upset that his pure American TV show was just a shit version of a Japanese one?

I mean he says he isn't interested in Super Sentai at all, which is kind of stupid; Did he just watch it for the awful teen drama? Not the fights, mechas, kaijus etc? Just sounds like he's a Japanophobe tbh

Maybe he's butthurt that the stuff he likes is all trash.
He is really anti-manga as well, but I'm not sure he's a Japanophobe, any more than he hates Europe. It's probably more than people expect him to talk about those shows in his retrospectives since they're related, and he has no interest in doing so. And then his superiority complex gets the better of him and he feels the need to mock anyone who thinks he should, you know, talk about all of a series instead of just one aspect of it.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:05 am

I have the answer to sentai for you.

In college, there was a group of people Lewis was a hanger-on to, and always tried to impress, while they barely tolerated him. One day, they were talking about supersentai, and Lewis tried to chime in, going "Oh, you mean Power Rangers?". The group went from barely tolerant to outright condescending to Lewis, letting him know that, no, despite using footage, Super Sentai is NOT Power Rangers.

Humiliated, Lewis decided to preach the superiority of Power Rangers over Super sentai.