Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
aboveup

Re: Movieblob

Post by aboveup » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:00 am

I've played the games and read a few of the books, and I find this hilarious.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:12 am

The bad guys in Halo are basically Borg.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:38 am

Cuckara wrote: ONLY MISOGYNISTS DIDN'T VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON!

Is Blob ever gonna get over the fact that practically everyone fucking hates Hillary? Is he ever gonna accept that people hate her for legitimate reasons?
In his old videos HE hated her too. Thnikkaman (who is now Pope Corky 3) pointed that out on 2.0 in a 2008 video he did, saying that Tyler Perry was "your problem" in relation to black people and that Hillary was "your problem" to whites.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:48 am

Kugelfisch wrote:The bad guys in Halo are basically Borg.
The Flood are the Borg ones. The covenant are closer to white slavers. The elites and the dudes in the floating chairs control everything and bully/manipulate what they see as lesser races. In Halo 2, the Elites get BTFO by the events of the first Halo game and we see the Brutes moving in to fill the Elite shoes. Kind of. This kicks off a bit of a slapfight where the Elites rebel and throw off their chains.

But my point is, Jackals and Grunts, to say nothing of Hunters, are all basically slaves and disposable cannon fodder. I guess that's Blob's idea of a liberal utopia though: Black people moving in the front of the army as human meat shields for the white soldiers. :D

I'm exaggerating a bit, but not too much. Nobody in the Covenant cares about #GruntLivesMatter.

Also, black dudes have been on the UNSC forces since the original Halo CE game. Female characters have been in Halo since the beginning (Cortana was one of the two main characters of the first game, and the only one who really spoke), and female Spartans were in from ODST on and were mentioned in books way before that. So painting the Spartans as space nazis or the UNSC as a white power army at all is hilarious.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:46 am

That's really the main way to do these kinds of alien antagonists in a video game, isn't it? Either they're some kind of Borg or biological hivemind, or they're like the aliens from XCom in that they're dickish overlords who use slave races. The latter is probably more poopular as it allows for a greater variety of stuff to kill.

And he might've confused Halo with 40k, though even that is wrong since everyone else in that setting is an assholish racist as well. Except for the weeabo commies, but they're not facist enough for MovieBlob's tastes and love the working class.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:27 am

You know, if you explained the rigid class system the Covenant implements, Bob would be even more on their side, considering he wants everyone in their 'place.' It's why he hates Hunger Games, stupid working class trying to overthrow the elite who know way better than them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:55 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:27 am
You know, if you explained the rigid class system the Covenant implements, Bob would be even more on their side, considering he wants everyone in their 'place.' It's why he hates Hunger Games, stupid working class trying to overthrow the elite who know way better than them.
I never thought about it that way. He sees himself as one of those floating wheelchair aliens, so of course he'd be in favor of slave races. Teh Jawks, Teh Conservatives, etc. All cannon fodder for the glorious Blobber cause.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:46 am
And he might've confused Halo with 40k, though even that is wrong since everyone else in that setting is an assholish racist as well. Except for the weeabo commies, but they're not facist enough for MovieBlob's tastes and love the working class.
I love when people take 40k and go all "the Empire are space Nazis". You'd have to ignore that in 40k gods actually exist, the emperah is one and all xenos are 100% hostile. The war of mankind is a defensive one for survival and you can't have that kinda struggle without going full "purge the unclean".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:40 pm

I think the Emprah is technically not a god (yet), but he's definitely the better alternative seeing how all the gods are either assholes, cosmic horrors, or cosmic horror assholes. Except for maybe that one Eldar goddess who's chained up in Nurgle's basement, but she's too busy starring in hentai.
Last edited by VoiceOfReasonPast on Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:43 pm

Time makes fools of us all, doesn't it Blob?

Skip to 3:52 for an interesting viewpoint on Hillary.