Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Movieblob

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:56 am

Every time I see Blob try to talk like a big boy, I keep lowering my estimate of his IQ. He's at 78 points currently.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:31 pm

78 points sounds pretty high TBH, but I get that you didn't want to succumb to hyperbole and were offering a realistic estimation rather than a catty insult. I appreciate it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:53 pm

I still stand by my claim that he's a "high functioning" autist. It fits way too well. He's not retarded stupid, he's fucking deranged. He lives in a completely different reality.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:33 pm

ONLY MISOGYNISTS DIDN'T VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON!

Is Blob ever gonna get over the fact that practically everyone fucking hates Hillary? Is he ever gonna accept that people hate her for legitimate reasons? Even though she's now an irrelevant loser he continues to insist that she's a good girl who dindu nuffin.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:04 pm

He doesn't care about her as a person, only has a physical manifestation of the utopia he dreams to about.
Kugelfisch wrote:I still stand by my claim that he's a "high functioning" autist. It fits way too well. He's not retarded stupid, he's fucking deranged. He lives in a completely different reality.
I bet what will finally send him over the edge is when Nintendo decides to recolor Mario's sleeves.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 pm

I call bullshit on Blob drinking alcohol. True autists never drink because drinking is cool and might get them some pussy.
RAPEMAN wrote:

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:I call bullshit on Blob drinking alcohol. True autists never drink because drinking is cool and might get them some pussy.
He comes across as someone who's never had a drink in their life. Probably because nobody would ever wanna go out drinking with him so claimed to be straight edge to save face.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:59 pm

Beer is way too working-class for him and a sugar beast like him, who'd call a bag of marshmallows a palette cleanser in-between cake and chips, is guaranteed to have no taste for wine. Strong liquor is again way too macho.

Blob would make a regular 12yr old:
Never drank, virgin, never used any other drugs either, likes sweets too much, overestimates his capabilities greatly, has a simple world-view more based in fantasy than reality, cares too much about Super Mario.
Only thing missing is finding girls stupid. Maybe puberty finally got to him very late and he's just now coping with liking girls and overreacts.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:31 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:I still stand by my claim that he's a "high functioning" autist. It fits way too well. He's not retarded stupid, he's fucking deranged. He lives in a completely different reality.
I agree, you listen to his views and it's pretty clear he's never been outside the US and is just judging the world based on the cartoons he grew up with. He probably also hasn't seen any of the 'Trump states' he talks about.

It's like when he was trying to talk about Mass Effect 3's ending, but had never played any of the games in the series but insisted that was irrelevant. I highly doubt he's spent much time outside of Boston, much less Massachusetts.
Cuckara wrote: ONLY MISOGYNISTS DIDN'T VOTE FOR HILLARY CLINTON!

Is Blob ever gonna get over the fact that practically everyone fucking hates Hillary? Is he ever gonna accept that people hate her for legitimate reasons? Even though she's now an irrelevant loser he continues to insist that she's a good girl who dindu nuffin.
The entire 'support' for Hilary boiled down to "At least she's not Trump." But he can't get that.

For example, here's a woman's opinion:
http://68.media.tumblr.com/405bc2458378 ... o1_540.jpg

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:56 pm

I'll never forget that Halo video Blob made. It was pretty obvious he didn't know anything about the games and probably never played them. He went for the standard shitlib framing and claimed the humans were nazis and the covenant were awesome and cool because they were biracial/multicultural. I hope some of the people on this forum have played Halo and can find this as hilarious as I do.
RAPEMAN wrote: