NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Oengae

Re: NCunt: Black Cocks Only

Post by Oengae » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:25 pm

There used to be a YouTube series called This Troper where people would read cringey shit off the site. Admins probably DCMAd the fuck out of the originals but they've been reuploaded by other people so you can see how unhinged the community is.

Other thing I remember people saying about the forums is they had shitty forum mods who treated any disagreement as a bannable offense. Some dude could brag about being a pedo, someone would call him a sick fuck, and the mods would let the pedo stay but boot the guy who called him on his shit because the forums are one big happy family.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:38 pm

That and because the admins felt personally attacked.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:19 pm

Anybody who feels the need to enforce the lie of happiness is no gud.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:21 am

TODAY IS THE GLORIOUS DAY WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:41 am

Oh crap she actually made good on her threats
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:59 am

Can't wait for part two of the spic alienfucker series!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:39 pm

Are we taking bets to see if her loyal fans will buy enough of this "book" to get her back on the NYT best-sellers list, or will we see that not even they will buy this shit after reading the first?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:54 pm

An interesting review.
https://fangirlish.com/2021/07/28/advan ... icult-one/
Advanced Review: ‘Truth of the Divine’ is an Interesting Read, if a Difficult One
“I wouldn’t call it an enjoyable read, but it’s definitely an interesting read.”
Interesting like looking at your own shit in the bowl interesting I guess.
And that’s not good, because with the secret of the extraterrestrials now out to the public, the world needs her more than ever.
Uh huh.
He’s out to prove that the aliens count as “persons” and are thus entitled to full human rights.... The other big storyline in Truth of the Divine is how the world at large is responding to the knowledge that there are aliens on Earth. How do we define a “person?” If aliens count as people, are they entitled to full human rights? What would it mean to extend full human rights to aliens? Do we need new laws pertaining to aliens – laws that account for their unique abilities? And if we deny them rights, will that open the door to further restrictions on the rights of actual human beings?
And there's the woke hook. Metaphors and symbolism! She should win all the awards.
I won’t beat around the bush here: this is a very difficult read.
There are content warnings at the start of the book.
Ah, trigger warnings in books now. Is this the new normal? Wouldn't surprise me.
Truth of the Divine explores, in raw, excruciating detail, Cora’s PTSD stemming from the events of the first book. It depicts suicidal ideation, self-harm, panic attacks, and other heavy topics that, again, are listed in the content warnings
At least the first one was fun because it was so terrible, but this looks like its going to be an absolute chore to get through.
But enough about the heavy stuff. If you’ve read Axiom’s End, and/or you’re a fan of Lindsay Ellis’s, I know which question is at the front of your mind. It’s a question I was also asking before I picked up this book. It’s what everyone wants to know: Do Cora and Ampersand fuck?

The answer is no.
Dammit.

Well, I'll do a more in-depth review once this thing gets torrented. IF it gets torrented.
I gave it a solid 4 stars on Goodreads.
Fuck you.

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:56 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:39 pm
Are we taking bets to see if her loyal fans will buy enough of this "book" to get her back on the NYT best-sellers list, or will we see that not even they will buy this shit after reading the first?
Her goon friends will probably bulk buy enough to get her on there, then dump the copies in a landfill somewhere, yeah

Post by Guest » Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:22 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:56 pm
pibbs wrote:
Tue Oct 19, 2021 5:39 pm
Her goon friends will probably bulk buy enough to get her on there, then dump the copies in a landfill somewhere, yeah
It worked for L Run Hubbard so I wouldn't be surprised if Lindsay does the same.