Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Doge Walker and Channel Awesome

Post by Rushy » Thu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhdBtUA2wJc

Enjoy watching Rob try not to strangle Doge.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Thu May 25, 2017 10:56 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm

He should have, doesn't matter if Doge is his brother and Rob would throw away his life here's three reasons it would be a good idea: 1) Removing Doge from the face of the Earth is removing a waste of flesh from the Eartth, 2) It would remove a stain from the Walker family history and 3) What life? Rob has no life and thus we would get two less assholes on Earth
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu May 25, 2017 11:00 pm

The Walker line is done anyway. Neither of them are having kids and they're in their mid 30s and so are their wives.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu May 25, 2017 11:03 pm

drisko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 11:18 pm
Rushy wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 7:00 am
drisko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 2:06 am

I love how when he 'hides' behind Rob, you can see the guy internally thinking "Oh God, I rely on this guy to eat."
According to the TGWTG wiki, Rob has his own job as a physical therapist.
Huh, didn't know he wasn't at CA full time. I guess he realised how good it was to have an exit strategy.
How do we know that wasn't a job he had until NC got huge and then he quit like Doge did at his car factory?
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu May 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Rushy wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 10:42 pm

Only watched a few minutes and one of the first things they talk about is how Doge didn't know the villain's name but both Rob and Brad did. Rob, you're the fucking co-writer and an exec at CA, did it never occur to you to look over Doge's script before he starts filming so you don't get blamed for knowing basic shit?
Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 11:03 pm
drisko wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 11:18 pm
Rushy wrote:
Wed May 24, 2017 7:00 am

According to the TGWTG wiki, Rob has his own job as a physical therapist.
Huh, didn't know he wasn't at CA full time. I guess he realised how good it was to have an exit strategy.
How do we know that wasn't a job he had until NC got huge and then he quit like Doge did at his car factory?
Well the way it's worded, it seems like he still works there, but that could be out of date by several years.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu May 25, 2017 11:23 pm

drisko wrote:
Thu May 25, 2017 11:19 pm

Only watched a few minutes and one of the first things they talk about is how Doge didn't know the villain's name but both Rob and Brad did. Rob, you're the fucking co-writer and an exec at CA, did it never occur to you to look over Doge's script before he starts filming so you don't get blamed for knowing basic shit?
Well the way it's worded, it seems like he still works there, but that could be out of date by several years.
Co-writer only goes so far, and there's nothing that Doge did wrong that would require executive intervention. You can clearly see here that if Doge was writing the script now, he'd STILL make sure to point out that nobody in the whole wide world knows Mola Ram's name.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri May 26, 2017 2:11 am

Temple of Doom was great. But we're all supposed to hate it now because some Indian-Americans got offended years after the fact.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri May 26, 2017 3:06 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 2:11 am
Temple of Doom was great. But we're all supposed to hate it now because some Indian-Americans got offended years after the fact.
Watched it recently and I don't get why it is hated. Even on the grounds of DATS RACIST it makes no sense since the whole reason Indie goes on the adventure is to stop the evil Indians from making the good Indians lives worse. It's not like a poor white village was being destroyed by Indians.

I saw it as an evil cult being stopped in India with Indie saving the day.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Fri May 26, 2017 3:11 am

Before Doge, I thought this guy was the only retard on the planet that hated Temple of Doom:

Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom was a train wreck of a movie from the very beginning. Not wanting to screw with the Raiders success G&S (George & Steve) decided to make this a prequel. The film itself felt like everybody started one idea then decided it wasn't good so they stopped and started shooting something else. At the end G&S dropped all the film off at an editor's suite and told the guy to make a movie.

If you really watch Temple Of Doom there is no story, it's a constant series of events that just moves Indy from one wacky thing to the other. They needed to intro a new girl which they couldn't do in India so here comes the elaborate and silly Hong Kong intro where Indy takes a fast acting poison and then 20 minutes later when he takes the antidote he's totally fine. I was also curious why not, if it's a sequel, go back and tell of the adventure that cost Indiana Jones his relationship with Marion and how he betrayed her father Abner Ravenwood. I guess that would have been actually interesting which was a big no-no so we're stuck with this.

During the wacky Hong Kong part we meet Short Round the kooky kid with the smart mouth. This was during Spielberg's "Child like wonder" era so he had to inject kids into fucking everything he did. So Indy, his young boy sidekick and the new girl who barely knows them all board a plane together. Now Indy has taken the time to figure this ENTIRE ordeal in Hong Kong will go badly and he'll have to race to an airport. Even though he has that presence of mind he doesn't think to double check that the plane is owned by the guy he is running from.

That was done so we'd have a reason for the pilots to jump out and Indy to crash in India and drift to the town where he meets the villagers and heads to the castle to get the stones blah blah blah. Somewhere during it G&S realized they were making it too kid friendly so from out of nowhere it got extremely violent and gory.

Like I said, not a movie but a series of starts and stops that got edited together.

When Doge did his NC review of the movie I was expecting him to steal this lock, stock and barrel.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri May 26, 2017 4:46 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Fri May 26, 2017 3:11 am
Before Doge, I thought this guy was the only retard on the planet that hated Temple of Doom:

Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom was a train wreck of a movie from the very beginning. Not wanting to screw with the Raiders success G&S (George & Steve) decided to make this a prequel. The film itself felt like everybody started one idea then decided it wasn't good so they stopped and started shooting something else. At the end G&S dropped all the film off at an editor's suite and told the guy to make a movie.

If you really watch Temple Of Doom there is no story, it's a constant series of events that just moves Indy from one wacky thing to the other. They needed to intro a new girl which they couldn't do in India so here comes the elaborate and silly Hong Kong intro where Indy takes a fast acting poison and then 20 minutes later when he takes the antidote he's totally fine. I was also curious why not, if it's a sequel, go back and tell of the adventure that cost Indiana Jones his relationship with Marion and how he betrayed her father Abner Ravenwood. I guess that would have been actually interesting which was a big no-no so we're stuck with this.

During the wacky Hong Kong part we meet Short Round the kooky kid with the smart mouth. This was during Spielberg's "Child like wonder" era so he had to inject kids into fucking everything he did. So Indy, his young boy sidekick and the new girl who barely knows them all board a plane together. Now Indy has taken the time to figure this ENTIRE ordeal in Hong Kong will go badly and he'll have to race to an airport. Even though he has that presence of mind he doesn't think to double check that the plane is owned by the guy he is running from.

That was done so we'd have a reason for the pilots to jump out and Indy to crash in India and drift to the town where he meets the villagers and heads to the castle to get the stones blah blah blah. Somewhere during it G&S realized they were making it too kid friendly so from out of nowhere it got extremely violent and gory.

Like I said, not a movie but a series of starts and stops that got edited together.

When Doge did his NC review of the movie I was expecting him to steal this lock, stock and barrel.
Who wrote that shitty review?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes