Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:38 pm

What are the odds of her "internet flickering" not affecting her twitter activity and Spoony video consumption?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

veris leta facies

Post by veris leta facies » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:08 pm

Toodles wrote:
Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:54 am
Being tired makes her hungry. And eating makes her tired. It's a vicious cycle.
That's her secret, she's always hungry.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:44 pm

The Incredible Sulk.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:38 pm
What are the odds of her "internet flickering" not affecting her twitter activity and Spoony video consumption?
I bet she even has the Spoony videos on multiple hard drives that not even Russian fans have anymore.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:44 am

YES!

Finally there is a reason to cream our pants and cancel our Spoony Patreon in lieu of a more prolific kahntent creatress, @vegetasgirl84 :3

Nah, it's 7 paragraphs of a retarded love-letter to John Cena for noticing her. And lo and behold, we have written confirmation for not only Beetus, but also fatty liver disease.

But heres hoping for a real learnéd entry on mental health as the blog is about to kick off :lol:
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:46 am

>An Open Letter to John Cena
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:59 am

Also, yeah Rachel, that's totally what happened. It's not like you would come up with another lie after ThE wIfi iS cRaPpInG oUt oN mE.

It's not like you wrote this latest infatuation manifesto in 5 minutes just to have something published to spite le haterz :3
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:28 am

I guess next time her Chromebook will spontaneously combust.
And bitch this is just text. Literally one of the easiest shit to edit and copy-paste onto some blog.
wulfenlord wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:44 am
Nah, it's 7 paragraphs of a retarded love-letter to John Cena for noticing her. And lo and behold, we have written confirmation for not only Beetus, but also fatty liver disease.
Archived it just to be sure this inspirational blog post stays on the internet for all eternity.

>He noticed me

This is like the same kind of imprinting she pulls whenever her suicide baiting does trigger a response from @TheSpoonyOne.

"Agasp!", she thinks, "This very important person is reacting to me even though he didn't have to! This must truly be love!"

(Also wtf is up with "my best friend/brother"? It comes of weird af if you refer to your relatives - adopted or not - as also being BFFs.)
-Yours Truly

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:35 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:28 am
]Archived it just to be sure this inspirational blog post stays on the internet for all eternity.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:07 am

Also wtf is up with "my best friend/brother"? It comes of weird af if you refer to your relatives - adopted or not - as also being BFFs.
You are forgiven for having failed your check in Ancient Hog-lore, @RdeTriomphe is her brother from another mother, i.e. not related at all - he is the sissy faggot smelling perfume on Jewtube for a living, and too afraid to hurt Rachels feelings by telling her to fuck off

SpoilerShow