SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:23 am

I can't believe how long we've watched this turd circle the toilet bowl. It's been like....5 years since I found 2.0?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:28 pm

This guy will never leave Twitter willingly. I don't know if his family is quite aware of his Twitter addiction. What they should do is force him to delete his Twitter account.
お前はもう死んでいる。

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:57 pm

He'll always come back to it, just like his soulmate Rachel.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:33 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:28 pm
This guy will never leave Twitter willingly. I don't know if his family is quite aware of his Twitter addiction. What they should do is force him to delete his Twitter account.
His elderly mom tweeted him during one of his twitter rants. They are well aware of what he's been up to. If you google Antwiler he's literally the only thing that comes up. I'm surprised it took them this long to do anything; dude's been tarnishing the family name for over a decade.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:35 pm

So it finally happened, Antwhiler finally got evicted and his house put up for sale. I saw that his twitter has been silent for a few weeks now, and he didn’t even mention anything about finally being forced out. That’s how you know that the shit’s finally hit the fan, when something bad happens for real instead of all that “boo hoo I have Super Stage 4 Ebola Bronchitis cough cough” shit he used to post about. There’s no place for excuses now, his house is gone and no amount of Twitter nonsense posting is gonna fix that.

Do you guys think he’s back with Miles or with his parents? Any chance he’s out on the streets? I gotta feel his parents or Miles forced him off Twitter as a condition for living with them, but he could also just not have access to the internet due to his homeless state.

In all honestly I hope he’s gone for good. Twitter is toxic garbage and clearly contributed to this idiot’s downfall. His Spoonyone persona was an albatross that prevented him from moving on from his failed Internet career. The Spoony Experiment’s been over for a long time now, Antwhiler just refused to accept that. Hopefully now he’s being forced to do something productive with his life. That or he’s about to pull a Jewwario on himself from the lack of Twitter use, which is fine too.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:41 pm

Nobody knows. Some people think his family had him sent to inpatient mental care. They take away your phone when they have you committed.

Whatever help he gets, I'm sure he'll revert to his old bad habits eventually when he's left to his own devices again.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Tig Ol Bitties
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Tig Ol Bitties » Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:46 pm

That jigga wasn't committed. He talked about moving back to Arizona a while ago then went radio silent just before the moratorium ended. Clearly he went back home, most likely with "confirmed bachelor" Miles who confiscated his phone. I'm surprised they haven't deleted his account already. Forky probably made them promise not to and he'll be a good boy.

So who gets to Boss first, bekluvsdiru or Razorfist?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:03 pm

He went back with Miles, which is what we've been saying would happen for years. Miles is the only member of his family that tolerates him to any extent. It's why he was living with Miles in the first place all those years ago.

Of course, it's all speculation until we have confirmation. But where else is the nigga gonna go?
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:45 pm

Tig Ol Bitties wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:46 pm
Clearly he went back home, most likely with "confirmed bachelor" Miles
I guess that makes sense. Miles is apparently asexual, so Noah won't be hampering any love life.
お前はもう死んでいる。