Mr. Metocuck: the Tenbux Goon and Black Pill Loon

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mr.Metokur the Savior of the Interwebs & Slayer of all things SJW

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:37 am

Millions of other people out of work is no thing, gotta keep it shut down; but boy when his YouTube bucks were threatened he sure sang a different tone.
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:54 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:37 am
Millions of other people out of work is no thing, gotta keep it shut down; but boy when his YouTube bucks were threatened he sure sang a different tone.
If these streaming websites suddenly shut their doors, he'd be crying harder than the biggest soyboy in the world post-Trump's election.

Metocuck is a weak faggot who only gets to live because our society is so civilized and so advanced that useless people aren't culled. He should be thankful for that infrastructure, not doing his smugface act. Like I said, I'd love to hear his crying when a gang of dindus show up to his house to take his supplies in a real SHTF scenario. He's spent so long in his killstream bubble he equates real suffering with the fake shit he made up with his faggot friends Fat Ralph and Crackhead.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:27 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Especially since those millions lost their jobs due to no fault of their but the governments shutting down everything. While it was 100% Metokur's fault, that YouTube demonetized him originally because he tried to get cute to prevent being struck down that he deleted all his videos off his channel thinking no videos, no chance of being flagged for violation, I get to keep all the money the suckers give me. For a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy ever, he sure didn't realize that deleted videos deleted the views thus making him below the views threshold on being monetized. I don't have a YouTube channel and I knew this. You would think a guy using it would know this. But it showed how low of an IQ he has.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:38 pm

It doesn't matter if he'd last in an actual SHTF scenario. The point is that there is no SHTF and he's been dead wrong right from the start.
He's practically the Anti-Styx. Been wrong from the start, never admits he was wrong and is pro-locking everything down and mass hysteria because that'd at least make it seem a bit like he wasn't wrong. Both are pretty smug right now but only one of them deserves to be.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:45 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:27 am
For a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy ever, he sure didn't realize that deleted videos deleted the views thus making him below the views threshold on being monetized. I don't have a YouTube channel and I knew this. You would think a guy using it would know this. But it showed how low of an IQ he has.
He's the same guy who laughed in sovereign citizens in several videos and the turns around and uses their exact same tactics and logic.

"LOL! Look that this fag trying to get out of speeding ticket by talking about land boats and fringed flags! What an idiot!"

"Ha! I just took down all of my content! Can't flag my channel is there's nothing to flag! My super lemon chat bits are sure to keep rolling in now! Youtube will never find a way around THIS loophole!"

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:07 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:27 am
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Especially since those millions lost their jobs due to no fault of their but the governments shutting down everything. While it was 100% Metokur's fault, that YouTube demonetized him originally because he tried to get cute to prevent being struck down that he deleted all his videos off his channel thinking no videos, no chance of being flagged for violation, I get to keep all the money the suckers give me. For a guy who thinks he's the smartest guy ever, he sure didn't realize that deleted videos deleted the views thus making him below the views threshold on being monetized. I don't have a YouTube channel and I knew this. You would think a guy using it would know this. But it showed how low of an IQ he has.
One would think that employing the same strategy as DSP did in 2015 would have a predictable outcome.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:19 pm

I bet James is slowly feeling that same self owning that Sargoon felt. Poetry.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Wait so he actually imitated DSP with this? :lol: I didn't know thar DSP did this but I wasn't following lolcows then. But Jim who has made this his specialty since his 181Jim181 days should have known about this. When you become DSP, you need to look at your life choices. :lol:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:28 pm

That might be why he's slowing down his streams, because he know's youtube probably has him on some black list like mumkey and is trying to lay low or some gay shit.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:38 pm
Both are pretty smug right now but only one of them deserves to be.
And Styx has been calling for the world to open back up. Anyone who was paying attention early and was right about this from the start is way more optimistic at the moment, once the anti-body test is widely available and more studies showing the success of HCQ come out this thing is finished. We'll be good in June.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
It's ok when he does it. Like kugel said, he is a lefty faggot who is larping as a right winger.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.