Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Beelzquill

Re: Movieblob

Post by Beelzquill » Fri May 12, 2017 10:21 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 9:13 pm
I'm going to disagree with that. Unless you have a head that looks like a penis, it's better to shave or cut short. Even fat dudes. I've seen plenty of fat dudes both balding with hair and shaved without and the latter looks cleaner and more fashionable.
yeah, if you have good hygiene and maintenance on it, even a fat bald's headrolls look . . . still like shit but more tolerable than the slowly dying the half bald looks where its so ridiculously thin, you'd think his hair had bulimia.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri May 12, 2017 10:26 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:56 pm
I'm personally of the opinion that fat men should not shave their heads. You need as much hair as you've got at the back and sides to cover up those head rolls, especially when you've got as many as Bob.

I've got an uncle, who's not going bald, but he used to shave his head or at least he had really short hair. When he started gaining weight he grew his hair out because, in his words 'fat bald man is not a good look'.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... C_2009.jpg

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 10:26 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 3:56 pm
I'm personally of the opinion that fat men should not shave their heads. You need as much hair as you've got at the back and sides to cover up those head rolls, especially when you've got as many as Bob.

I've got an uncle, who's not going bald, but he used to shave his head or at least he had really short hair. When he started gaining weight he grew his hair out because, in his words 'fat bald man is not a good look'.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... C_2009.jpg
What the?
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 13, 2017 2:44 am

Charlar wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 pm
What the?
I'm going to take it you're not British
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Sat May 13, 2017 3:01 am

Great, now that song is in my head again. I'm not ashamed to admit that his voice terrified me as a child, though.

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 am

Is that the British version of that scary clown walking the streets fad last year? Cuz if it is, well done.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 13, 2017 6:32 am

Beelzquill wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 3:02 am
Is that the British version of that scary clown walking the streets fad last year? Cuz if it is, well done.
That would be Noseybonk I think. I'd so watch a slasher movie with him, and I don't even like slasher movies all that much.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sat May 13, 2017 6:50 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat May 13, 2017 2:44 am
Charlar wrote:
Fri May 12, 2017 11:49 pm
What the?
I'm going to take it you're not British
Cucknadian but the sort that is right-wing and realize Canada went to shit when the leftists got what they wanted and i want to fix it. Canada is worse off than the USA: We got practically the same problems as the USA but some of our own added to those: We have no politican that could be likr Trump who is an improvement over what we have what with our more right-wing party believin in the oxymoron of "Liberal Conservatism", our resourses are owned by foreigners and the Government sold our gold reserve for quick cash.
Fuck what this country turned into and fuck everyone who eiter made sure that happened or let it happen
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 13, 2017 3:39 pm

If the picture would be a Blob family picture he'd not be in it and instead play SMB3 on his GBA in the car outside.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 13, 2017 9:26 pm

The big Cucknadian cities are all like San Francisco and Berkeley, from what I hear.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome