Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by RedLine » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 am
when a whatever-a-month two bedroom apartment will do the same job, again for significantly less money
Staying in some budget apartment complex is a shit way to live. Spoony's downfall isn't because he bought a house instead of living in 'Sex Offender Acres' with you and Lupa, it's because he completely stopped doing anything. A similar house on his street sold this summer for $255K. Assuming he and April didn't wreck the place he almost certainly could have sold it last year for more than he owed but that would have been to much work for the Lord of Tekken so better to just get foreclosed on.

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:03 pm
Or she's so dumb she's misusing the phrase "significant other". All are possible.
I definitely think she considers Spoony to be her boyfriend. And I don't think he's leading her on or anything, she's just Looney Tunes.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:26 pm

I bet our president could kick her prime minister’s ass! USA! USA!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:46 pm

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:20 am
A significant other in the States, you say? So either A) she’s gotten increasingly delusional about Spoony or B) he’s leading her on in private messages. I have no idea which is more pathetic.
A. Assuming B would make you delusional. Spoony doesn't have the drive for secret conversations, and she is too much of a fanboy to ever keep that a secret.

I assume she is turning into another Holly Brown, probably also claiming that he was her "fiancee" once he bites the dust.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:47 am
I'm both guests described in your post, so I'm not doing well articulating my dumb thoughts
Your mind is unfocused, for as a guest, you have no real identity.
Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 am
Be that as it may, other guest's comparison was perfectly apt when he said they were both unnecessary status symbols. Nobody really needs a $50,000 Rolex when a $30 Casio will do the same job for significantly less money and nobody really needs a $200,000 McMansion when a whatever-a-month two bedroom apartment will do the same job, again for significantly less money
But a two bedroom apartment doesn't have enough space for his amazing Counter Monkey set.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:30 pm

As a scientist, guys. AS A SCIENTIST!

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:33 pm

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:20 am
A significant other in the States, you say? So either A) she’s gotten increasingly delusional about Spoony or B) he’s leading her on in private messages. I have no idea which is more pathetic.

Also hi. I’m new here.
She constantly prattles off all of the people in her life she supposedly cares about. Basically her "room mate" and Spoony. She's got to be talking about Spoony. If there was someone else she would be mentioning them non stop in her lectures about what a wonderful, selfless person she is.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:38 pm

Of course she's talking about Spoony. Why is this even being argued about?

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:41 pm

Wait, I forgot Roman Reigns. I could possibly be him she's talking about. :lol:
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:54 pm

Why even pay the mortgage if he's losing the house anyway?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:11 pm

pibbs wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:30 pm
As a scientist, guys. AS A SCIENTIST!
There is no RNG. The software uses physics to actually roll the dice. That's the entire point of the software.

Is he like honestly thinking that the amazing RNG algorithm he *demands* to see first figures out the number, and then causes the die to roll in such a way that it lands on that number? Is he like retarded or something`?

If you just want a pseudo-random number generator, just punch in a variant of Xorshift into your programming language of choice, or use whatever that programming language has in its standard libraries. It's not rocket science.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:14 pm

RedLine wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:14 pm
Staying in some budget apartment complex is a shit way to live.
No worse than living one crusty room of a house he can't afford to pay the mortgage on.
My point was that he bought a much bigger house than he actually needed, even for the two of them. He only uses what? Three rooms? The bedroom, bathroom and kitchen? Did he really need to plonk down $200,000 on a family home when he didn't have any intention of starting a family and no need for all that space?