Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Spoony the Pussy One: Life is in the Render Queue

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:16 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:20 am
With graduate school wrapping up I've been looking to the future. Despite the notion that I'm a computer engineer and will probably soon have a master's degree in computer science, I sort of re-imagined the direction of my life when Jolly printed me in Knights of the Dinner Table. Not to mention that I've been told from several people that even some of my stupider concepts (Dracullama? Are you kidding me?) could easily make it onto network TV. The only trick is finding an "in." I still need to find an agent, but the trick is that they find you. You don't find them.
And there you go. Dude was so talented that he didn't even need to get out there and work. He would just sit back and wait for the offers to come raining down once word of his brilliance began to spread through hallowed tinseltown corridors of power.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:20 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:57 pm
You'd think the retard who took out a $200k+ loan for a totally unnecessary status symbol McMansion would understand the luxury watch market.
He wouldn't understand it because, unlike the McMansion, a luxury watch has value and utility. A McMansion has very little of either.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:28 am

I dunno how you're arguing that a luxury watch has more value and utility than a McMansion. Yeah they look nicer but at least you can live in a McMansion

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:33 am

Watches typically don't come into the marketplace through 30 year loans that stop being paid in the second year.

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:41 am

Be that as it may, other guest's comparison was perfectly apt when he said they were both unnecessary status symbols. Nobody really needs a $50,000 Rolex when a $30 Casio will do the same job for significantly less money and nobody really needs a $200,000 McMansion when a whatever-a-month two bedroom apartment will do the same job, again for significantly less money

Post by Guest » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:47 am

I'm both guests described in your post, so I'm not doing well articulating my dumb thoughts

Scipio Africanus

Post by Scipio Africanus » Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:20 am

Rachel went on a tear, getting triggered by Trump supporters and bots. She let something interesting slip...
A significant other in the States, you say? So either A) she’s gotten increasingly delusional about Spoony or B) he’s leading her on in private messages. I have no idea which is more pathetic.

Also hi. I’m new here.

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Oct 25, 2020 12:03 pm

Or she's so dumb she's misusing the phrase "significant other". All are possible.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Occam's Razor.

All her tweets are either:

-Bragging about herself
-Obsessing over Spoony
-Begging for money

So if she mentions a significant other, it's clear to me, at least, she's talking about Spoony. She's delusional, but we all knew this.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Oct 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Yes, she has many significant others, many parents, many families, many friends and many roomates. You really are new here - then again, we got oldfags who take what she says seriously too, so it's not like you're sticking out. We're gonna need a truth serum to make the Piss Ogre spill the beans, mixed with lard.
Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:02 pm
https://twitter.com/TheSpoonyOne/status ... 8471102465
This loser is still going on about that? :lol:

Unbeleivable. You would think that he would bitch about anything else worth 200 dollars than a fucking multi tool. Anything else. This loser couldn't put together a drawer, let along know how to use a multi tool. Maybe it's getting increasingly difficult for him to open his no-brand vodka bottles. Other than that, I can't imagine him having any use for it. Maybe he finally grew bored of comic books and wrestling and is expanding to new, exciting hobbies!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.