Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by peeRod

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
pibbs

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:39 am

Guarantee both he and FilmBald sub to PUR.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Sep 18, 2024 5:30 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:39 am
Guarantee both he and FilmBald sub to PUR.
Well, they have to, right? I'm more interested in the rank, degenerate shit besides that. I bet PeeRod blows most of his income on OF. The nigger is a ten on the desperation scale.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 18, 2024 3:54 pm

Though he has to set aside a couple thousand bucks to convince his scam publisher to greenlight his second book.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:02 pm

He can't be making that much from his midnight security guard job.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:17 pm

Breaking News! We have a second question for the next video. I repeat, we have a second question! Of course it's shit already covered in the first video.
I guess the guy just wants attention. 10 seconds of research tell me he's a self-published author with focus on some fantasy saga with faux animu covers.
Despite all of this the dude is a bigger fish than ERod ever will be :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Complicity » Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:20 pm

pibbs wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:02 pm
He can't be making that much from his midnight security guard job.
His father/family is likely loaded.
I can think of no other explanation for how spoiled he is, how he can still afford to be a Jewtuber, the blue haired stripper still allowing the disgusting, retarded goblin to orbit her, and how he managed to marry someone - even if we are talking about a batshit insane troon who looked like David Bowie.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:24 pm

His family is certainly doing a good job at sheltering him from reality. Dude released like one book that's not even 200 pages long, and he already thinks he has a sprawling multi-media franchise with a large fanbase in his grasp.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:36 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2024 4:24 pm
Dude released like one book that's not even 200 pages long, and he already thinks he has a sprawling multi-media franchise with a large fanbase in his grasp.
The self-delusion fueled by middle-aged anxiety to make something of himself really is an amazing thing to watch.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:09 am

ERod continues to use background images that clash with his actual artwork. Yeah, I can totally buy him drawing that zombie graveyard. It's absolutely seemless :roll:
Also who are they posing for when they have a bunch of zombies behind them? There is a time and a place for "cool" hero poses, and this ain't it.
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Sep 24, 2024 12:36 pm

Look what I found on Google image.

I'm pretty sure this mother fucker on many occasions has ranted about artists not getting proper credit - comics, animation, and other forms of media. Now he's copy pasting Google images and passing it off as his work. And no. Fucker didn't buy it from the stock images. He found it the same way I did.