Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Flustered Fernando and the Seven Pesos

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:14 pm

Need more INs losing body parts. All we got is zilches (well they're all zilches) like 8bit Mickey losing his ass or Mike Dodd's leg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:14 pm
Need more INs losing body parts. All we got is zilches (well they're all zilches) like 8bit Mickey losing his ass or Mike Dodd's leg.
Yeah it's always fuckers that nobody knows (Dodd) or forgot about (8bit Loser). But never somebody like Blob that should've been dead ten times over.
The only exception that proves the rule is Total Corpse.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:16 pm

Film bald lost his hair and Luke Mockery lost his dick

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:37 pm

They're the real Loser's Club. They even had their own evil clown and everything :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:47 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:16 pm
Film bald lost his hair and Luke Mockery lost his dick
Has he gone through with the operation?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:03 pm

Kook Mochrie is gonna lose his hair too.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:50 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:47 pm

Has he gone through with the operation?

You be the judge.

SpoilerShow

And Kugel will appreciate this recent Instagram announcement.
SpoilerShow
Fucked up former CA contributor wrote: It's National Coming Out Day, and honestly, I'm feeling a little nervous writing this post. As most of you know, I have identified as bisexual for years (since I was eleven). This past year and a half or so, I've been re-evaluating where I stand in terms of sexuality. So today, I'm coming out as something new:

I'm a lesbian.

And yes. I'm having some feelings talking about it today:

One, it has been a painstaking introspective process figuring things out, and the truth is that I don't know if that process is over. So far, soft-identifying as a lesbian the last couple of months has felt right, but at this point, who knows what the future holds? I've id-ed as bi for almost two decades. I figured I'd be bi for the rest of my life, and here we are.

Two, I'm worried about gatekeeping. Sexuality is a complex and deeply annoying thing. In my case, my being a lesbian doesn't feel super rigid. I am deeply attracted to women and woman aligned people, but I'm not going to pretend there aren't exceptions. That's obviously a much easier thing to defend when you're multisexual. I'm anxious about what people will have to say about that, and what it really means for who I am. Also, while it goes without saying that cis lesbians don't own lesbianism, being a trans lesbian on top of all that is a whole other can of worms... .
Three, I have so many bi people in my life whom I love and who have welcomed me into their community. I have had people who have questioned their sexuality and/or realized they were bi because of me. And this... feels like a betrayal to them. Especially since if I had to describe my sexual/romantic orientation in depth, it could still fit into bisexuality. I know I get to live my own life and define myself on my own terms, but I can help shaking this feeling that there are people I'm letting down. .
*siiiiiiiiiigh*. So. After all this, why am I now id-ing as a lesbian? Weeeellll the answer is too long, too complicated, and somewhat too personal to explain here, but know that I've thought about this very carefully and for a long goddamn time.

Daddy must be so proud.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:19 pm

>i'm deeply attracted to women
>so i'll become an ugly trans-goblin freak to attract them back

Bravo, you faggot. If it was hard for a sissy-looking boy like you to attract women before, now it will be impossible - unless you have the "fortune" of finding the kind of freakish women who'd consider getting involved with something that disgusting.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:28 pm

>that second picture
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:03 pm

So he's essentially one of dem autogynephiles? Aka he wants a lesbian mate because that would be the ultimate proof of him being a lady (aka a major turn-on for him)?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette