Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:55 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:36 am
BobbyBoucher wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:14 am
Around 27:15, Brad says Laura is an ex-Mormon.
Bwa-ha-ha!!! :lol:
OK, suddenly EVERYTHING makes sense now

Maybe it's because they're not used to thinking for themselves and letting The Church dictate how to live their lives. And then also I think it's aimless, idiotic "fuck you Dad" rebellion against all The Church's oppressive rules. except these ex-Mormons don't usually know where to draw the line. So instead of, "Fuck you Joseph Smith, I'm gonna drink a beer", it's "fuck you, I'm gonna drink hard liquor 24/7!! And what the hell, I'll experiment with drugs, too!!"
Yeah, this is true. It's why a lot of church stories go like this:

"I was raised a christfag, but then I fell away from it and started doing hard drugs, drinking all the time, chain smoking, fucking prostitutes and robbing convenience stores. Then I was sent to prison and "repented for muh sins" and now I'm an "upstanding" citizen. Look at all that jebus crust did for me."

Aka "I'm an ex-con with a drug addiction history who absolutely cannot be trusted around kids, valuable possessions or anything else, because my reformation came as a result of me bullshitting myself to imagine my nature had changed. In reality, I was lonely because I had poisoned my life and pushed everyone away, and I needed a new ready-made community to slip into, where people would trust me and believe me by default."

GG. Then churches wonder why they have a problem with sexual harassment and pedophilia. You give people power they didn't earn and forgiveness for bad shit the people themselves never made amendments for.

I knew church members who stole shit, cheated on their taxes and all kinds of shit. But yeah, usually ex-church members have no restraint with what they consider sins. They can't drink just 1 beer or smoke just a little weed in moderation.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:14 am

Liar Revealed wrote:

And with young, dumb chicks like Laura it's, "I'm gonna fuck some hot badboys, just like my non-Mormon friends!" except they can't slut right and end up marrying the first dirtbag they have sex with.
You mean, "the first dirtbag they have sex with that is not a Mormon preacher". Because we all know that those old sleazebags are dicking all the young brides while their grooms are doing "missionary work" overseas.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:53 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
BobbyBoucher wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:14 am
Around 27:15, Brad says Laura is an ex-Mormon.
Bwa-ha-ha!!! :lol:
OK, suddenly EVERYTHING makes sense now.
Alright, now it clicks. So she is damaged goods after all! It didn't make much sense that she looked normal and not like those typical alternative girls with daddy issues he usually goes for. But her being ex-Mormon with daddy issues explains the normal clothes and hair colour and lack of hideous piercings.
Glad we've got that cleared up.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:21 am

Huh. Well, Brad has now put ideas in my head that I never had before.

But the one ex-Mormon girl I knew- a former co-worker-- was a real bitch. She had a live-in boyfriend; fairly obviously the first guy she had sex with. Because of the oppression of LDS, she rebelled by getting really into feminism. She was in community college and was believing everything her professors told her. She was a very condescending and misandrist girl. After I left, I hear she married her boyfriend and took his last name, even though she said she wouldn't.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:33 am

Daddy issues, bro, daddy issues. Stronger than any agenda a teacher could push. She'll be a grade-A cunt to anyone but since actual daddy disowned her she will be a devout bitch to handle by replacement daddy.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:44 am

She was an odd one because her father was dead. And she didn't seem sad about it. I asked if her mother remarried and she said that she hoped she never does because she needs her "freedom".
I don't know if daddy died before or after she left the church.

Actually, now that I think about it, she reminds me of Lindsay Ellis somewhat with the dead daddy issues and personality. They look similar too, except the Mormon girl went fat to thin.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:12 am

Women seem incapable of correlating freedom with moderation. Because they were told that they CAN do everything (notice also how that's always validated by some external social authority), they never thing about if they SHOULD. That's why they so easily get into trouble with their own newfound freedom (which they can never fully appreciate), and get into lives filled with regret and self-loathing.

It's good schadenfreude to see it happens.

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:14 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:29 pm
Yeah, they hated each other for a while, in fact apparently everyone hated Jerrid except Brad and you can kind of tell in some of those videos, and then the straw that broke the camel's back was Jerrid saying something like she needs to get breast cancer or something.
LOL

Did he say this in a video? It would've been great to see brad's reaction.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:16 am

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:14 am
drisko wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:29 pm
Yeah, they hated each other for a while, in fact apparently everyone hated Jerrid except Brad and you can kind of tell in some of those videos, and then the straw that broke the camel's back was Jerrid saying something like she needs to get breast cancer or something.
LOL

Did he say this in a video? It would've been great to see brad's reaction.
I'm pretty sure no, that was off camera
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:48 pm

If that had been on camera it wouldn't have been uploaded or we'd know about that for sure. Imagine how his fans would've reacted in the comments.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!